Another Saturday sucked thread!!!

VPRPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This Saturday SUCKS!!!! I just got back from a CHP physical ability test...I pass every strength and endurance exam then get to the visual and for some reason I don't have 20/40 so I got disqualified, for something I can't control:mad: I would feel better if it was because I failed a strength exercise, at least that would be my fault for not preparing myself....AGHHHHH!!! It's weird because just last week I got an eye exam and had 20/40 uncorrected:dontknow: Now I have to get contacts and wait 6 months to re-apply:(

Wow ...thats unexpected! Sorry to hear about that Vprpwr :(

stupid question here since I know nothing about vision...

if you had 20/40 last eye exam, and you had 20/40 at the chp test, isnt that expected...???
-Red

Didn't know you were trying this Daniel. Too bad it worked out that way, I could always use a friend on the force LOL. You'll get there next time.

Patrick....I had 20/40 last week but I didn't pass the 20/40 test this week:dontknow: Which is why I got disqualified:mad:

Thanks Bob....you know I used to hate the CHP because thats where most of my tickets have come from, but after going on a few ride alongs with them I really got an appreciation and respect for them.

I've had a few run ins with the CHP, but for the most part they are ok. I remember way back when I drove wreckers and did CHP tows. There was a motor officer (this is when they first went back to Harleys) that I saw all the time. One day he shows up at my house asking if he could park the bike in the garage and get a ride back to the station as it was pouring out and wasn't going to let up. Now keep in mind that I was in an "outlaw" motorcycle club at the time LOL. He made damn sure to note his mileage before he left it there hehehehe. He caught some shit over it, I know that. LOL

That sucks alright. I went in and passed all tests with flying colors for Tacoma Police a few years ago before I started my business. I was tied, ranked #2 with another guy out of 550 applicants. They were hiring 15 new officers. Was on my way, already had the class date scheduled, and then they deny me at the last minute because they said my credit score did not meet their minimum requirement. That REALLY sucked, but now I have a thriving business and couldn't be happier. It will all work out in the end.

Greg

Get Lasix surgery and you will have no problems, and won't have to ever deal with contacts!!

Best investment I have ever made!!

Good Luck next time!!

Hey Daniel,
Sorry to hear about that crap. That just sucks that they don't pass you for something that can be easily corrected.

Dang VPRPWR I'm sorry to see that happened. And I was going to say my Saturday sucked because it started raining. Man don't give up if it is something you really want. Persistance pays off. It's likely that there is an unseen reason why it didn't work out this time around. :dontknow: Life is strange like that, just keep your head up and push forward.

fun2xlr8 said:
Was on my way, already had the class date scheduled, and then they deny me at the last minute because they said my credit score did not meet their minimum requirement. That REALLY sucked, but now I have a thriving business and couldn't be happier. It will all work out in the end.

Greg

Like I just said, there are unseen reasons why things happen no matter how crappy they seem to be at the time. It sure happened with a positive result for Greg and I bet he's doing better than he thought. How it must be really fun2xlr8 in life. Way to go man. I just wish I didn't make it into law enforcement when I did. I could have been at a better place... maybe or maybe not.:dontknow:

try not showing up hung over next time.....:D

Sorry D....6 months will give you time to do some racing....:D

That sucks...Have you considered a life in crime? Not so stringent, benefits are there...Same kinda rush being chased as being the chaser..Somthing to think about.:D

Iltemprd said:
That sucks...Have you considered a life in crime? Not so stringent, benefits are there...Same kinda rush being chased as being the chaser..Somthing to think about.:D

lol....I tried the other side once stealing a chicken and got caught:D Plus after watching American me a long time ago I knew I didn't want to do anything that would get me into prison:D

Thanks fellas its not the end...only a small set back:)

It'll all work out Daniel.....

Like the boys have said. There's a reason for everything.

Who knows, maybe this little delay saved your life down the road....:dontknow:

All things work together for good.........................:rock:

SD

Silent D said:
It'll all work out Daniel.....

Like the boys have said. There's a reason for everything.

Who knows, maybe this little delay saved your life down the road....:dontknow:

All things work together for good.........................:rock:

SD
My thoughts exactly, eventually you'll get where you want to be dude, keep your head up! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back