Another VCA bites the dust

wesalbert

2015 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of you might have heard last night that my VCA is no more. I was in Lowes picking up some things and when I walked out there was some smoke coming from the engine. I called the fired department and ran back inside for a fire extinguisher. By the time I got back out there the truck was burring pretty good. Luckily I was parked away from other cars.

Some of you might have heard last night that my VCA is no more. I was in Lowes picking up some things and when I walked out there was some smoke coming from the engine. I called the fired department and ran back inside for a fire extinguisher. By the time I got back out there the truck was burring pretty good. Luckily I was parked away from other cars.

Yeah like someone poured gas atop the hood. I looked anyways hoping it wasn't true, lol

ahh ya shit:mad::mad::rofl:

lmao:rofl: Yea the first thing i did was look REAL close at the flames to see if they were real! didnt get me, HA!

Indeed it is April Fools. :D
She is home and safe. I figured someone on Facebook would have been like..... you posted the same pic without the flames last week.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back