antenna location

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate the look of my antenna! Why the help didn't Dodge do something a little more pleasing to the eye. My XM one on my roof looks fine but then that eye sore on the passenger fender... WTF??? Anybody shaving those and relocating them?

I moved mine under the dash with some kinda antenna thinger. I will have to ask my brother what it's called. Then I got the badges from Justin to cover the hole in the fender.

I moved mine under the dash with some kinda antenna thinger. I will have to ask my brother what it's called. Then I got the badges from Justin to cover the hole in the fender.

Badges? I didn't realize they had something.

JMB Performance is where you can get the badges.

IMG_3360.jpg

Damn that thing looks sweet bro! Black cowl? Is that a 1-2" drop?

Damn that thing looks sweet bro! Black cowl? Is that a 1-2" drop?

Thanks. The outside is basically all stock actually, all the fun stuff is under the hood. Nothing different with the cowl, and the drop is one of JTSVP's I'm not sure what numbers it is.

I changed my antenna to a black one from a Jeep Grand Cherokee along with the black trim ring to cover the chrome nut. Really cheap from the dealer. I hated the way the silver one looked on my Black truck.

Anybody else wanna add to this. Mine is a huge eyesore and Im not putting that stubby one in place of the stock one. I want to relocate it.

fixing to just remove and shave mine also probably this summer

i was figuring to just completely remove it wont really be needing it with my current plans so and i never use fm/am anyways

Bump for more answers since mine is loose.

What other answers you looking for? I thing all possibilities have been talked about in this thread.

A) shave it and use a hidden antenna
B) remove it, put a badge over it and use a hidden antenna
C) get a short antenna
D) remove it and don't use a radio

It's a antenna, how many other options truly exist?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back