Any 10 members do cruz's on Oahu, Hawaii?

Hawaiiansrt10

Reaction score
Im new to the forums just looking to see if any of the members do any truck cruz's on Oahu. From my acknowledgement only 5 ram srt 10's are on island, its a long shot but worth a try.

I purchased my truck from my boss a year ago. She was in bad shape body wise, engine i had a compression test done before we sealed the deal. This trucks is the Bomb!!! With its stylish looks, 4 door for the family, a v10 heart of a beast. Well i look forward to learning more about this truck from you guys.

hy5ugaru.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im new to the forums just looking to see if any of the members do any truck cruz's on Oahu. From my acknowledgement only 5 ram srt 10's are on island, its a long shot but worth a try.

I purchased my truck from my boss a year ago. She was in bad shape body wise, engine i had a compression test done before we sealed the deal. This trucks is the Bomb!!! With its stylish looks, 4 door for the family, a v10 heart of a beast. Well i look forward to learning more about this truck from you guys.

hy5ugaru.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and you have a sharp looking Viper Truck on a beautiful island bro. Congrats

Welcome...

Welcome to the VTCoA!

I'd cruz to Oahu but they haven't built a long enough freeway from the mainland yet..;)...congrats on the ride.

I know its an old thread but I just bought (05QC Srt10) mines this past monday. Its the 2nd Srt in our family. I also have a sunburst 08 Caliber Srt4 that I bought brand new back in 08. Hit me up im down to cruz! Nice truck by the way hawaiian!

My baby

Guess I'm one of few left on the island.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Haha funny.... I was just there last week and seen 2 SRT10s. Both silver i believe, one was a Quadcab which looked like crap as if it was a work truck.
Yea i wished i had taken my SRT10 lol

as soon as the wife wins the lottery ours will be circling Maui. when we were on vacation a couple of years ago they had a cruise night and i was surprised at the number of hotrods that came out, especially for that small of an island, 30-40 cars/trucks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back