Any 18wheeler driver here?

He said professional Tony

I've got the 'A' license, but I'm driving the kind that don't bend in the middle for now.:D

drove for McCrudy out of Houston ,,Green peterbuilts,im sure even stinker seen them on the road,,for 5 years then i ran for a plastic film out fit out of orange tx for 3 more after i married for 2nd time lol wifie wanted me home so i took a village idiot job to stay home but i still maintain a full cdl with all endorsments ,,yes i have hazmat ,double triples and passanger ,,

was thinking on buying my own rig till fuel went through the roof !!

my dad had 3 trucks way bad in the 80,s and early 90,s till he got to sick to do it any more

& i fixes what they breaks.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Class B pre modana here! My truck is the white one. It has every gadget known to man... like night vision, Radar tracking, navigation, camera's with sound mounted on side and in the back.

CIMG0278.jpg

Been awhile, Drove for Navajo (the blue eyed indian):D hauled produce to P&C in Rochester and Hunt's Point New York:D Clairol and Razor Blades on the flip among other things, Thank God , No more free Pork Chops at Blue and White. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Class B, my father and I had trucking company together, he had 2001 Pete, chemical hauler, I drove a 94 KW tandem 14yd dump, then fuel went through the roof and I got out he bought me out and now he is still driving Chemicals across the US. He still has the KW, but it just stays parked...

tsmith3 said:
Class B pre modana here! My truck is the white one. It has every gadget known to man... like night vision, Radar tracking, navigation, camera's with sound mounted on side and in the back.

CIMG0278.jpg
Thats a good lookin KW, at least from the pic

i drive (family bis) and sell them i work for a paccar dealer kenworth and peterbuilt

Last edited:
few pics of my pete

NEWSHELL3.jpg

paulspete11.jpg

paulspete10.jpg

paulrig1.jpg

paulpete5.jpg

i miss driving it made lots of money just take to much time to keep it clean trust me i know it was on the rotella show circut
now my pops drives it

Class A as well. Drive Peterbuilt, Freightliner, and Mack (all with dump trailers/lowboys). Mostly 25yd loads of fill for housepads and Topsoil for landscaping/landscapers. When I am not running the heavy equipment used to load the trucks or spreading the dirt!

that's a neat truck!

I'm asking that since I'm getting quite sick about working with computers... and looking for something really different but starting from scratch it's not so simple.

Yes I drive the Viper Truck, but it's another world :)

attila said:
need any new inexperienced driver? :)
we run teams to the west coast and northwest out of the southeast, always need drivers bro.

ctsrt10 said:
paulpete5.jpg

i miss driving it made lots of money just take to much time to keep it clean trust me i know it was on the rotella show circut
now my pops drives it
That Fker is Noice!

I can only imagine the man-hours that go into keeping up that level of 'shiney'!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I know nothing about long haul trucking...but it seems to me that it is a critical part of our economy. Are there any moves to some how soften the impact of the cost of fuel on the trucking industry?

What is the expense allowance for fuel...how far short do they fall from being just a cost of doing business? I presume that all fuel costs are tax deductible to some extent...are they not?

If not why the hell not? You truckers need some strong representation in congress! Seems that it should be a pass through and if you can manage the cash flow issues, it should come back at tax time...

What am I missing here?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back