Any BBQ fans out there ????

I've been leaning towards the Hemi for my patio !!! :rock:

Excellent find. From the long assed trailer smoker I wish I had down to the Old Smokie I destoyed at the Macon GTG last year. Bar-B-Que guys like me need websites like this. Thanks Dennis.:D

whatever happened to the hole in the ground BBQ????

beware of the musclecar bbq grills. do a search and read the reviews, lots of complaints about people not getting their grills after they paid for them. just a fyi.

eddie102870 said:
beware of the musclecar bbq grills. do a search and read the reviews, lots of complaints about people not getting their grills after they paid for them. just a fyi.

thats the good thang bout the hole in the ground BBQ. they are every where & real cheap. just some elbow grease.
plus if your out campin, ya could cook on it. then afterwards take a dump in it, cover it up & its ready for the next guy
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
Cool shit! ...

DENNIS! I saw you today on I-95. You were going southbound, and I was going northbound. :)

Geee Jake,I wonder if it was on my first trip back,or my second ?? The things we do for our significant others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dropped them off at the Airport,went and took care of some buisness in West Orlando,then I get a call that she and my son forgot a couple of things !! So in 2 1/2 hours ( the beginning of rush hour)I made it home and back just in time before their flight took off !! And yes,I was FLYING MIGHTY LOW TO DO IT !!!The wife said she owes me big time !!!Good,she can pay for my New Mod !!!:D :D :D :D :D AND my New BBQ grill !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back