any fast trucks here????

blower slut

Reaction score
the svt syndicate is hosting a track night @atlanta drag way this friday night at 6pm.....YOUR invited....we would love to race some of you guys!!! i have 1/2 off admission flyers and will be at the gate before it opens....

chris

Depends on what you consider fast because if 9's is fast then the answer is no there are no fast trucks here lol

gotcha...any of you guys run 10's? i think i have seen a few in the 11's...
either way we are just out to have some fun and race...figured we would invite you guys out...

Ya we have a couple 10 second trucks and a bunch of 11 second trucks. Get some videos for us if you can.
will do....this will be my first time at the track with the new engine,just got it dyno tuned last weekend so it should be interesting...we should have about 15-20 lightnings and 4-5 harley trucks at this event.

will do....this will be my first time at the track with the new engine,just got it dyno tuned last weekend so it should be interesting...we should have about 15-20 lightnings and 4-5 harley trucks at this event.

That's a pretty good group. I hope some of our guys show up for you. What time are you shooting for?

We'll have our own prep and parking area as well as our own staging lane... its a pretty good deal

Last edited:
if it were a month further i'd be there... travelling for work this weekend... but plan to be at STS no matter what the cost...

and i'd love to be at ATL... that's not far from me...

We might get rained out this Friday. Supposed to rain thurs, fri, sat. May get pushed back to the next Friday, the 30th.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back