Any FL members know this truck??

20 miles up the road from me................might have to take a closer look this week ;)

If you find anything bad don't post it on here, Ironwomen might call you a CE hater :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

If you find anything bad don't post it on here, Ironwomen might call you a CE hater :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

If you find its a good deal dont post it here or that guy that looks like a retarded dog will call it a spam ad

If you find its a good deal dont post it here or that guy that looks like a retarded dog will call it a spam ad

There is a such thing called spam, ever heard of it ?

Jack asked why no under the hood pics, spam goes off in my head.

Guess you live in a shoe box and have never seen people on ebay or craigs list do this with peoples cars.

I swear you are such a salty little inbred bitch. You take everything personal for god only knows why.

I don't care if you own 50 Ce srt10 trucks pal, really I don't care about you at all.

Retarded looking dog LOL have you looked in the mirror buddy, You are 1 ugly looking dude. GGF

There is a such thing called spam, ever heard of it ?

Jack asked why no under the hood pics, spam goes off in my head.

Guess you live in a shoe box and have never seen people on ebay or craigs list do this with peoples cars.

I swear you are such a salty little inbred bitch. You take everything personal for god only knows why.

I don't care if you own 50 Ce srt10 trucks pal, really I don't care about you at all.

Retarded looking dog LOL have you looked in the mirror buddy, You are 1 ugly looking dude. GGF

Look who's talking VW-MAN ,

Look who's talking VW-MAN ,

What's owning a VW have to do anything with thinking something is spam ???

Show you salty buddy, bring that truck here and there is a 2.0 waiting to smoke you :D

Hes still pissed that he had to trade in his 10 for a bitch ride....id still be salty too!!!!

Had to trade it in ???

Dudemytruck was a pile of shit, thats why it had to go. true reason for getting rid of the truck was, it had more problems than anything else.

Yeah I took care of it, always did my oil changes 2000-3000 miles, never seen the track, never on a dyno, never abused it at all. and had nothing but problems out of it.

went through 2 rear main seals, both wheel bearing went bad at once, door lock went up, Something killed my battery 2 times in a year, light under the hood would stay on sometimes for no reason, which probably killed the battery, Alt went up. left brake light would go through light bulbs like crazy, just blow them almost right away.

Rear window leaked water in it during hard rain or carwash, OEM back glass.

the famous power steering leak, I know thats common. that was fixed.

The truck had a lot of issues, I tried to fix them, but it comes a point to stop spending money on something that you can't never really drive.

Glad you think I had to trade it in.

What's owning a VW have to do anything with thinking something is spam ???

Show you salty buddy, bring that truck here and there is a 2.0 waiting to smoke you :D
Ya ill drive 1400 miles to laugh at you driving a VW thinking your cool .Wait by your parking spot Ill be there tonight :toilet:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back