Any good deals within 300 miles or so from ATL

GRB

Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be much to chose from around here and as usual vehicles cost more here for some reason. My neighbor is Dodge dealer and I'm sure would get it for me. Even if it cost a few dollars more I really need to buy from or through him. Gotta be a QC and would love to find slate, silver or blue.

He can probably find what I'm looking for but you guys seem to know where the good deals are. Is their a site I can go to so I can do a search for the truck? In fact, for the right truck I guess anything within 800 miles would be worth pursuing.

Autotrader.com

There are some good deals on this sight. I just picked up a 2005 Silver QC with Moon Roof, Hard Tonneau, Rear Slider, and 2800 miles out the door for 32000. :D

There is another Silver QC with 4884 miles on it at Integrety Motors 20390 US Highway 24 West Defiance, OH 43512. They were willing to sell for 30,000plus tax and fees. They really want to move this truck!

Here is the link

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...fuel=&doors=Four+Door&style_flag=1&cardist=44

PM blackramsrt-10

He's got some sick deals...

I'm not sure if he is on this site...or the other....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back