Any good tranny shops in AZ

AZBLACKMONSOON said:
I work at Frito-lay so you probally drive by it on your way in. A GTG sounds like a good idea, I am a founding member of the AZLOC ,Arizona Lightning Owners Club, good group of friends now. So which is the best AZ dealer to get service done. Sounds like Avondale

how about a L & SRT10 GTG at a park??? you know bats & knives only:confused: Might be a good idea. I am a huge fan of L's, just so happens I need 4 doors:D

BurntRubber said:
Stage II is the way to go..first thing I would do.. Only downside is we only have 91 octane. expect about 35-45rwhp. where did you buy your truck...peoria on Bell rd?

Is there 93 around anywhere?

I got my truck from a dealer in Jersey. They were so hard up to sell it I got it for a steal. Normally its the dealers saying sucker but the dealer grab his ankles on this one

BurntRubber said:
how about a L & SRT10 GTG at a park??? you know bats & knives only:confused: Might be a good idea. I am a huge fan of L's, just so happens I need 4 doors:D

Its getting hot. I say the pool thing was a good idea or at someone's house.

I don't have a pool but we can act like we are swiming in the dirt and then after we can all pretend we had Steak :D I'm getting good at visualizing meals I wish I had the chance to eat at a GTG :D :p

Shade..I just moved from NY where I bought my truck. 93 in the northwest valley or anywhere has never been spotted by me or scott. might find it in a place or two.????? plus 05's are a little bit more aggresive IMHO. got time this week if you want to get together. let me know.

sickness...I will have steak for you if you come. but you have to behave!!!
shade I will be over at 16th st & bethany tomorrow mid day. if you want to drive my truck to check out the set up let me know.

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
and Monsoon can bring the Dorito's :D

cool ranch or don't come;)

not sure where to put all our trucks...angry neighbors!

there is a park by me to hang out at. and parking for 20+ trucks!!!

BurntRubber said:
there is a park by me to hang out at. and parking for 20+ trucks!!!
I know of a guy that comes through town here alot...His name is Bridger and has a 04 RC...When I see him I will invite him along, whenever we pick a date ;)

BurntRubber said:
Yeah I needed 4 doors also, and be able to tow my other trucks to the track, I seriously looked at a diesel ,but I would of modded it to the hilt and blown the warranty for sure. Got a good deal on my Night Runner, and if you think of the options it comes,sunroof,navigation,bluetooth,cover,bed liner,nice interior,500 hp It fit the bill. My Lightning is fully built ,Kenne Bell ,Duffee motorsports engine,extensive headwork, Bassani long tube and 3 inch exhaust, Msd digital ignition, 2400 stall conveter. Ran a 12.4 e.t. at 11psi and stock tune. Waiting to turn up the boost 18-20,and tune for bigger injectors and mass air. We have quite a few Lightnings in our group in the 11's,and 4 in the 10's

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back