any ideas?

USAF-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When. .my trucks in drive and im at a red light im hearing and feeling a rattling / shacking. When I start to move its stops.

When. .my trucks in drive and im at a red light im hearing and feeling a rattling / shacking. When I start to move its stops.

Mine does the same thing.....its more than likely something on the exhaust.....I know its my exhaust that's rattleing....to fix mine I'm going to losen up my exhaust claps throughtout the exhaust from midpipe back, shake it to losen it up thenjust tighten it back up

Last edited:
what is a shack,,,isn,t that what dan lives in a shack :D

On the exhaust take a look at the very back hanger, there is a brace that goes across from the bumper to the frame and that back exhaust hanger usually rattles against that brace and causes a rattle, the exhaust will move forward and back causeing the rattle to come and go.

Haha there you go I fixed it!

But I hope it's not my muffler....I knew I should have bought one of those mrb dual tip systems!

just messin with ya ,,,everyone that has a magnablow ends up with that rattle sooner or later

just messin with ya ,,,everyone that has a magnablow ends up with that rattle sooner or later

Yea I know ill probably go with the MRB next....but mine doesn't rattle all the time...just when I'm idling or doing low speeds like going into reverse

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back