Any Minnesota owners??

Hilgee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at a job around the twin citys and I am just seeing if anyone can answer a few questions about the area.

Thanks

Right Here!! Northern Burbs (of Mpls). Normally would have seen this within a couple days, but been on Vaca. Give me a holler, see if I can help.

cool

I took the job and me and the truck will be up around Bloomington by the end of the month. What is there to do with a truck with too much power up there????

Paul

I'm about 45-60min. north of there. Maybe we could actually have an SRT10 meet in these parts? There was a guy about :20 away from me that made a few posts here last fall (around time to put away for winter) that sounded interested, but havn't heard/noticed any posts since. Only other one I have come across on here. Seen a few on the road before I got mine, havn't seen another one since I got mine in May '06. Have heard of 2 in my area, talked to one of 'em once. I know they're around, but I guess not out much and they don't seem to end up here.

Just burn up the roads like anywhere else! There's a Wed. Nt street drags at BIR (NHRA big boys/girls there in a week) about 2hrs. N of Bloom. on some Wed. during summer from about 5p 'til dusk, $20 for as many runs as you can get in.

Cruise in to Porky's in St. Paul on a Fri/Sat Nt. Lot's of cool cars, trucks, bikes, babes, etc. cruising in and out and hangin' from about 6-11p. Been down there a couple times w/the SHO and some other's in the club, took the 10 down once, be nice to have a couple there sometime. Also supposed to be a reg. Sat Nt car show in Anoka I need to check out soon, only :15 from me.
DM

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back