Any new jersey guys on here???

scottstoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there were any guys on here from or around jamesburg, new jersey...

sorry

must be thinking of someone else bud, i couldn't sew a button on a shirt ..lol

I live in parlin new jersey dont think your two far from me

repoman

Well i was wondering because i got myself in a pickle, i work 12 hr shifts and i got off one morning and got on ebay and found this boat ministry site that people donate their old boats to for childrens charity and i placed a stupid low bid on an old boat and won it, well i didnt realize it was in nj, sleep deprivation stupidity,,,,lol but the guy has the boat sitting in street in front of his house and i was wondering if anyone would mind getting it out of his way and park it at their place for a week or two till i can get the time off to travel there and pick it up, i paid for it already and would hate to lose it, i didnt want to back out on the deal since it looks bad and because it was for charity...:toilet:

I live in parlin new jersey dont think your two far from me

I use to live in Parlin . We got to meet up my boy has a 05 qc too we have a meet on thurs nights . We were just saying we need another Viper truck around

yea that sounds good let me now were do you guys go on Thursday nights. I would like to help but i live in a town house development and there is nowhere for me to stick it.:dontknow:

Last edited:
i hear ya...

Im hoping to get down there next week i was just trying to find plan B, thanks for the thought though...

panera bread millburn , nj . . But if not we are always messing with our trucks at my house or his . Im right in woodbridge .

yea that sounds good let me now were do you guys go on Thursday nights. I would like to help but i live in a town house development and there is know were for me to stick it.:dontknow:

I think i know where you live . Is there a Viper parked by your house ?

sounds good and on Tuesday nights their is a good car show in Staten Island right over the outer bridge.

Are you guys going tomorrow night to Panera bread

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back