Any of you fellow GA guys...

SickBlackSnake

Reaction score
Any of you guys here in GA, hopefully near the Atlanta area, know of an emissions place nearby that would let me pay them to ignore not having Cats? I'm trying to remove mine and the few places near me that I've asked told me not a chance in hell. Lol :(

Any help would be appreciated!

What you want to do is illegal and I'm sure they don't want to get caught up in any of the consequences. I'm not sure it's even worth the hassle. But you could theoretically buy cat less mid pipes and have two tunes and swap the pipes and tunes when it's time for inspection.

Ya I'm aware it's illegal, only reason i bothered asking was b/c I had a buddy who told me he gave someone $150 on the side and the guy said as long as no check engine lights were on he'd be all set. But yes, i guess that is my next option.

Thank you

What you want to do is illegal and I'm sure they don't want to get caught up in any of the consequences. I'm not sure it's even worth the hassle.

And posting about it on the internet. :D

Give me a call or text 770 855 9624
Better hurry befor they delete my post for helping a member out lmao

Keep posting about it if it makes you feel better. You know me and that I didn't delete your post because I have a problem with you. I deleted your post because a supporting vendor that helps pay to keep this site up and running makes a product that the customer was asking for, nothing more, nothing less. I have no problem with you, never have.

I have gutted cats on mine so they pass the visual inspection. Not that I have those inspections down here in FL (Previous owner had it done for inspections). I plan on having the gutted portion cut out and then replacing it with straight pipe.

Maybe you should just gut your cats so you are not fighting this every year. :dontknow:

I have gutted cats on mine so they pass the visual inspection. Not that I have those inspections down here in FL (Previous owner had it done for inspections). I plan on having the gutted portion cut out and then replacing it with straight pipe.

Maybe you should just gut your cats so you are not fighting this every year. :dontknow:

That's probably going to be the only option. Stupid emission laws suck

Last edited:
That's probably going to be the only option. Stupid emission laws suck

Would be best, they only check for cats visually. As long as they see them and the machine doesnt tell them anything you pass.

They've started cracking down on emission places giving out false passing's. I use to knew a guy as well but he is out the game.

Would be best, they only check for cats visually. As long as they see them and the machine doesnt tell them anything you pass.

They've started cracking down on emission places giving out false passing's. I use to knew a guy as well but he is out the game.

Cool, thanks. By the way, is your truck a QC and did you remove the wing? Only asking b/c I was in stone mountain the other day and saw a black QC with the wing removed and it looked pretty as hell.

Cool, thanks. By the way, is your truck a QC and did you remove the wing? Only asking b/c I was in stone mountain the other day and saw a black QC with the wing removed and it looked pretty as hell.

Nah wasn't me. I have an RC, I need to update my sig to say that. Its red and I still have my wing. I actually haven't driven it since the begin of Feb, been waiting for it to warm up enough to finish changing out my plug wires. I did the plugs and snapped an old wire that was seized on.

Ive seen a few 10's running around, ironically they've all be QC's going in the opposite direction of me when im in my crossfire.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back