Any of you heard/have this product?

Get a "No Start" card for the VEC III when you get the VEC III and never worry about someone driving your truck anywhere, even if they have a key.

Most of those lower your car insurance, can track how fast the car has been, currently going and etc. When I get rid of my truck and get the m3 I'll probally put something like that on it.

v8eater said:
I myself would prefer LoJack. It would help locate the car regardless if they're driving it, towing it, flatbedding it....

LoJack works great.. but its very limited service area.. these solve that problem.

My parents have LoJack on their BMW 540i, and it was nice when they lived here in AZ.. because its mostly supported here.. but now they live in Iowa... its useless.. because the local popo in Iowa there are too cheap to invest into any system that god forbid they might actually have to do some work, they would much rather stop you for things like - Window Tint, driving 5mph over speed limit, having too loud of exhuast, too loud of stereos, and other stupid things...

Heck.. I had AZ plates on a vehicle of mine, and I was there visiting and we are allowed 35% tint on Front, and only a rear license plate... and a stupid "highway patrol" pulled me over, FROM THE OTHER DIRECTION... and tried giving me a ticket... I told him lets go talk to his chief, and see what he has to say about him harrasing an out of stater who is within the law... he was like.. "oh.. sorry.. yeah.. AZ has different laws", I wanted to say "your damn skinny...we do"... but was very professional about it....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back