Any Other 05 R/C Guys Have this Option package??

OneBadRam

Reaction score
Was just trying to see if anyone else has Customer Perfered
Package 29S which Includes SideCurtian airbags,U-connect Communications And Navigation.I ordered late in the 05 model year and have seen these options in 06's but havent been able to find anyone else with an 05 with the same options.Any help in how many might have been made with this would be greatly appriciated!

i have the side curtains and nav but not the uconnect :dontknow:

Andrew

my black one had the side air bags, p.o.s., no nav or uconnect

red is just plano truck:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

I had all three, u connect, side airbags and navigation but they were all seperate line items on the window sticker.

I have this "29s" package. I have U connect nav but the side airbags? how can i tell?

DSC00373-1.jpg

Last edited:
Have nav and u connect...........it's red 05 rc.......dont see any indication of side air bagz........:dontknow:

Who has the last made '05. Born on Date for the qc is 6-07-05, 16th hr. It has nav, side curtains and u connect.

cobraken said:
Who has the last made '05. Born on Date for the qc is 6-07-05, 16th hr. It has nav, side curtains and u connect.
Daaammn...........how much is your fuel bill a month...........if ya git bored with any one of those ya got plenty optionz................:driver:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i thought they all had side air bags, my 04 does

nope. it was one of the few options for our beasts

yes my 05 has everything you mentioned above side airbags nav u connect the works

also my truck was born on 12/24/05

i have the window sticker at home...

i believe mine was built in sept 04....

i have nav, i don't know what the uconnect is, and i don't think i have side bags, either...isn't there a tag on the b pillar or seat or something???

Great feedback,thanks to all,Mine was Built 06/01/05 6th Hour...Im Guessing one of the last few 05 R/Cs? I attached a pic of my 29S Options column..I am a collector and options mean everything with the musclecars,hoping that i checked the right boxes to make this one a rare bird in 30yrs or so lol,As much i enjoy seeing and reading about everyones mods this ones staying all stock,who knows maybe it will fund my retirement! (Partially anyway)

OPTIONS.jpg

Last edited:
Where in NJ are you located Sir? I'm in Sussex County, up North. Nice ride by the way!

I thought id include a few pics of the u-connect which is controlled thru the rearview mirror,and the Side curtian airbags which is defined by a small SRS Airbags Logo above both seat belt adjusters,sorry for the P.O.S.Camera Phone,best i can do
SRSpg.jpg

Uconnectjpg.jpg

Maybe at the end of the '05 model run they were installing the inventory making way for the '06 run? :) Sorry, mine with those options is a qc. My early built (9-29-04) rc has the side curtain bags and polished wheels but not the others.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back