any visual ideas

crzyviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So its that time of the year to put the truck away and was trying to think of interior exterior ideas. Im getting deep dish rims sometime this winter was thinking about bride seats. Anyone have and ideas for more eye catching or even helpful visual upgrades

So its that time of the year to put the truck away and was trying to think of interior exterior ideas. Im getting deep dish rims sometime this winter was thinking about bride seats. Anyone have and ideas for more eye catching or even helpful visual upgrades

Post up a big picture of your truck

DSCN1006.jpg

I got black swade headliner and converted all tan interior to black also

In my opinion get rid of the last piece of Bling (biillet grill) and put a black honeycomb grill, second I would definitely lower it, and finally I would get rid of all the white you have on her or re-do it in black

Im not a fan of the honey comb I was actually thinking mesh. The rear is lowered ive been looking for a good used lowering kit. All the white is painted im not gunna re paint the truck just did it not to long ago. I think once I get different rims it will change the truck.

I think a venom hood would look great on your truck. Thats just me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back