Anybody else Woot?

Sell it or give it to me. I know how to talk on the phone.

Remember last time they did the BOC at 1700 CST and I read where that is when they always do it. Just don't know when the woot off will end. I would guess tomorrow.

If we can just get past these gaming mice... ugghhh...

You can have the phone. Just know that it can cause issues for your wireless network if you have one...

amtrucker22 said:
If we can just get past these gaming mice... ugghhh...

You can have the phone. Just know that it can cause issues for your wireless network if you have one...
They're almost gone, go ahead and buy the rest so we can see what's next ehhehe

I was just joking about the phone, unless you really don't want it. I don't have wireless Internet, so that's not a problem.

FlyingLow said:
I was just joking about the phone, unless you really don't want it. I don't have wireless Internet, so that's not a problem.
Just let me know when you will be out near 9 mile and I will be happy to meet up with you and give it to you. I can not use 2.4ghz in my house due to wireless. It does look like a nice phone though!

phone number is 712-7468

amtrucker22 said:
Just let me know when you will be out near 9 mile and I will be happy to meet up with you and give it to you. I can not use 2.4ghz in my house due to wireless. It does look like a nice phone though!

phone number is 712-7468

Will do!! :rock:

I only bought some iPhone skins...

I can't believe that they ended the woot-off with bacon salt... There are some angry people now!

I didn't get anything. The only things that interested me were on while I was sleeping. Should have bought the OL that vibrator though hehehehe.

Scott,
How come you didn't tell MOM abut the BOC? You told me you wooted, then after I said..you always did.....then you sent me the link.....If you see a "Bag of Crap" call me..quick....
Love Mom
Mother of a Wooter.

OCBob said:
I didn't get anything. The only things that interested me were on while I was sleeping. Should have bought the OL that vibrator though hehehehe.
Is it her birthday?:D

Bill.

For those of you that NEVER get a "BOC", www.sTOOTsi.com is having a "mystery" Platinum package for $50 + $5 S/H. It has a "sadness guarantee" so you can return it if you are not completely satisfied with the unknown contents.

Sounds like fun.. I'm in for one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back