Anybody here live in Victoria, TX. or Larose, LA.

tsmith3

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The company I work for is thinking about shutting our office down here and moving some of us to one of the above. I have worked in both places before but still don't have a good feel for either location.

I hope this is just a nasty rumor:mad:

tsmith3 said:
The company I work for is thinking about shutting our office down here and moving some of us to one of the above. I have worked in both places before but still don't have a good feel for either location.

I hope this is just a nasty rumor:mad:

i dont live there but if ya do move you can come to the best
G2G's around in texas :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
i dont live there but if ya do move you can come to the best
G2G's around in texas :rock:

I will know by the end of the month.

At least, I could drive my truck year round and the housing prices are dirt cheap.

i drive by la-rose when i come to the boat,its just up the road from fourchon.its very small and is situated on the bayou fourchon.lotsa' swamp (skeeters and critters) fishin' is great (if your into it) specially offshore,but its a long run down the river/bayou to get offshore.still see alot of damage and trash due to the hurricanes. victoria is a kool old texas town and would better suited for me,more of a country atmosphere yet close to the gulf and there is a couple of lakes nearby.

would not want to live in La rose. Although there is a truckstop with some pretty good food. Thants about it. Everytime I think of that place I think of going offshore! noooooooooooooooo

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back