Anybody in maryland

I'm in Central WV. I think there are only 2 SRT 10s in my state.

alexspop is not far away, hot ram is also reasonably close, and there is a few fellas cross the way in jersy, serpent, fastsrt19, stanimal and a couple others amoparman in va beach I think

Well, lets plan one! I know Big Worm is planning something next weekend, that I can't make...but we can get another one going!

Yeah next weekend for sure, after that 2 solid weekends booked, Not inless everyone wants to meet at bush gardens :)

Ahhhh not really, I liked that truck was unique unlike the half painted ones that they sell. Hated on is from so called friend's, Who hate on you when you pick up a srt-10

We really should try to hook up at 75-80 Dragway or Cecil County some weekend. I'm pretty sure 75-80 runs test and tune on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I just found out today from a guy who is friends with the owner(s) of the worlds fastest Viper car (supposed to run 195 mph at just over 7 sec in the 1/4 AND passed Delaware emissions :eek: as told to me, but unverified) that MIR (Maryland Int Raceway) can be rented Mon through Thur for about $1,000 for a single lane !!!!!!! plus $1 per foot for track prep

Maybe we could get 8-10 people together and run one day :dontknow:
Supposed to be one of the best tracks anywhere

Back