Anybody live near roswell GA?

Haeusser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a 10 down there im wanting to buy, but want to look at before hand. Does anybody on here live near there that could go take a peek at it for me? im 650+ miles away, thats why i ask before i actually go there to get it. Thanks in advance.

-josh

There's a couple of members in that vincinity. IH8CHVYS, and Brite Crawler. Tip them a dollar or two for their time/gas and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to take a look at if for ya.

Scrambler1 said:
I'll be up in Norcross this weekend for a wedding. I could take a look at it on Sat for ya.
yeah Scrambler's getting married!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
yeah Scrambler's getting married!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Bwahahaha Not just no.......... HELL NO :D :D :D PimpDaddy ain't getting married anytime soon!

Just one more foolish friend biting the dust :mad:

As Jimi mentioned, I'm about 20-30 minutes from Roswell.

I'm leaving this saturday on a business trip and will return the following saturday however.

Let me know if in a week you're still needing someone to roll down and take a look at it.

Stinker said:
Now that scared the crap outta me!!!:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

If your talking about the night runner i believe that is 1badnight runners old truck been looking at it myself. Looks like palmer dodge got it the then sold it and got it back a month or two later.:dontknow: Dealer said there were a few small paint chips missing they said the carfax was clean but there is a post on here saying it was hit in the rear.again:dontknow: There was never any pics of the damage posted.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1729387

Last edited:
Hey bud if its at Palmer Dodge its about 10 minutes from my office so I could take a look for ya! I bought my 10 from them............pretty good people! Give me a call if ya need anything 7706166097

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back