anybody located near iowa?

FATJACK said:
We have at least two members in Iowa. One of the young guys at Evansville was from there. HEY ROY, what was his name??

I only remember his girl friend...and I remember that he called me "proof".

Hey if you don't mind driving a slightly modified truck come on over.

I live in Wadsworth, IL...

Prof said:
I only remember his girl friend...and I remember that he called me "proof".

Hey if you don't mind driving a slightly modified truck come on over.

I live in Wadsworth, IL...
Yeah, she was a cutie, but I don't think it was Devildog:dontknow:

Her name was Karen...I still remember some things! Bill worked at a Windmill construction firm as I recall.

But seriously DodgeCDTPower...contact me...I would be proud to have you drive my truck. I will be on the Saskatchewan northern border for the next week...but any time after that is fine.

DodgeCTDpower said:
cmon guys iowa's a nice place lol i talked to Whataguy83 from st paul and thats about 2 1/2 hours from me. i could venture on up there if all else fails and check his truck out, it sounds pretty bitchin. but iffen there's someone closer let me know :)
I'm in MN also, Mpls. Norther Suburbs though. about :40 min further than St. Paul.

How far are you from galena (dubuque) I got property that way, can give you a shout or is quad cities closer? But mine is not stock:D

Registry has 6 trucks listed in Iowa.

i went and checked out Muzzy's truck last week, it was a blast! i absolutely love these trucks and im pretty sure im tradin in my diesel for one. i think itd be way more fun to drive and cruise around in, considering i dont really tow anything with my cummins:eek: these trucks are just so cool..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back