Anyone do business with a Drop Shipper to Resell Products?

ChrisAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy from a Drop Shipper and sell products. If anyone has experience with a good Drop Shipper I would love to hear about it. Any information would be helpful. Thanks guys!

I have a drop ship company located in Kettering Ohio. If what your asking is you want to get into e-commerce then we can help out. We currently do pick and pack orders every day for multiple companies. I have letters on my desk from P&G, Backyard Golf,Creative Sports, Cuttone & Co. etc etc. On average we pull and ship anywhere from 10 - 50 packs depending on the customer and the time of year. Shoot me a PM with any questions you might have. Web address is www.bdspackaging.com. E-mail for work is [email protected] I'll send you my phone #

Actually, what I am looking for is someone like Doba. Check out www.doba.com. They wharehouse a multitude of products that another company can sell, say on ebay, and then doba will drop ship the product direct to the customer. My company will sell the products, pay doba, and doba ships the product to my customer. I make a profit becuase doba sells to me at wholesale but I am retailing the product. This allows a company to sell a mutlitude of products without ever inventorying anything. If anyone knows of doba or any other companies like doba I would love to hear about it. In my research I have found that there seems to be a lot of these type of Drop Shippers that are scams or offer horrible customer service.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back