Anyone doing anything interesting

Seems dead up in this bitch lately. Whats going on.
Dan's been busy doing hick stuff. Andy is busy hoarding all the parts in the country. I'll be in San Francisco for the next week watching Lisa run. Paul is probably in his garage staring at his Viper. Jeremy is working when he should probably be at the gym. Jason is doing everything except TOTM. Jeff is doing Viper-tracking related stuff in Idaho. Rick (Theol55) is busy chasing the banner. Dom is sitting at home waiting until he can race his truck again. Jerry is probably sitting at home in a recliner, where he's been practicing his no lift shifting since the 60's. Brad is doing grandpa stuff (BTW, congratulations buddy!). 6speedquadcab is sitting at home with a tummy ache because he ate all the stuff Hawaiisrt sent him. Eric bought the TT truck that both you and I wanted. Lee is busy slinging Cummins parts in West Texas. Ken is trolling the forum.

Where has Rick (phxpoolguy) been?

That's because members are scared of you when you go stalking them in their hometown man. ;)

And you don't troll as much as you use to. So there isn't much entertainment anymore. :D

Dan's been busy doing hick stuff. Andy is busy hoarding all the parts in the country. I'll be in San Francisco for the next week watching Lisa run. Paul is probably in his garage staring at his Viper. Jeremy is working when he should probably be at the gym. Jason is doing everything except TOTM. Jeff is doing Viper-tracking related stuff in Idaho. Rick (Theol55) is busy chasing the banner. Dom is sitting at home waiting until he can race his truck again. Jerry is probably sitting at home in a recliner, where he's been practicing his no lift shifting since the 60's. Brad is doing grandpa stuff (BTW, congratulations buddy!). 6speedquadcab is sitting at home with a tummy ache because he ate all the stuff Hawaiisrt sent him. Eric bought the TT truck that both you and I wanted. Lee is busy slinging Cummins parts in West Texas. Ken is trolling the forum.

Damn it Chris. Are you watching me from somewhere??? :confused:

Prolly because this place isn't what it used to be. *sigh*Oh well.. Don't mind me folks. I guess I just lost interest. #1900 hasn't been driven since July. I just start her up every now and then to keep her lubed and mechanical parts moving. *sigh* After 10 years, what's there to talk about anymore? I mean, what's the use??:(

:DLOL, I sound like I'm ready to jump off a cliff don't I? HAHA I've been away for a while and you girls let the party get stale...

Hey Ant the party is still well alive. More guys are on the SRT-10 FB page it seems. Traffic here has slowed, but we be here. :burnout:
No it ain't the same as a decade ago, neither is our resale value. Bwhahaha

LMAO! I would love to return to the gym... got to get this shoulder surgery done first though. Trying to get all of my yard projects done before winter strikes.... I think my arm is going to fall off first though! Actually just got back Wednesday from Key West! That place is an absolute blast, not for the faint of heart though. By the time I got home my liver needed a vacation from my vacation! :beerglass::beer::cheers::beerglass:

Miss some of the old guys. Its always the same dumb questions now with the new guys. I guess they dont know how to google.

I guess I didn't comment on what I'm working on.

I will start off by saying I am not hoarding all of the parts in the country, just as many as I can get my hands on. I am putting the engine together on the silver truck, putting heads and cam on the procharged hemi ram and doing some maintenance and repairs for the members here. Needless to say it's getting busy. :D

I'm out in a 1985 Aston martin vantage v8 (the father in laws, he must finally have accepted me) on a car rally around a place called Wilton UK could be fun..could be nightmare if a wrap it!

Yeah, you know?... What everyone resorts to after they mess their crap up.

HAHA... I imagine. I try using Youtube before I make a move with anything. Because as you know, anything posted on the Internet is fully trustworthy.. At least, that's what people on the Internet say. So i must be tried and proven.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back