Anyone else feeling sick/flu

Caught something day before New years day. Had it for a month. Don't go to the doctor so I well call it a bad cold. mac

1 shot of bourbon, 1 shot of honey and 1 shot of lemon juice heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds or till you see it start to boil which is real quick. then try to drink it while its still hot or as warm as you can stand it. take it before bedtime every night after about 3 nights youll feel much better.

It's getting worse in the Tampa area---got me a couple days ago ---GF is a teacher teaching a bunch of snotty nosed kindergardeners--most of the teachers at the school have it....I never get sick----self med myself with mucinex and boom I can clear the lungs....dristan long lasting nasal spray and wham clear out the upper sinuses,,a couple excederian migrane pills and no more headache....drink plenty of liquids and I am good to go...

My Gf came home from work the other night with it, nausea, vomiting, headache, very lathargic. My two office girls have had it all week and now my contractor got is yesterday.............sucks!! I hope it leaves me alone.

patrick

Walt- go get in your car.
I PROMISE you'll feel better instantly.
(I know I would. :D)

Someone in LA was kind enough to send me home with it a few weeks ago. Sucks all the energy out of you. I do garlic chicken (extra spicy!) from the local Chinese food place. I sweat out all the nasty stuff. Works well for me.

Kevan said:
.. I do garlic chicken (extra spicy!) from the local Chinese food place. I sweat out all the nasty stuff. Works well for me.

General Tso's Chicken w/ Hot & Sour Soup for me! :rock: :eek: Works pretty good. :)

I still miss China Dynasty in Columbus tho. :eek: :(

Yep,I had it.A lot of muscle/joint pain,fever and chills,stuffy head and chest congestion.Now I gots the shits:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back