anyone ever had this happened?

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, being the good husband i am, I shipped my little girl off to my mothers for the weekend and took Friday off and took the wife to Charleston,Sc for the weekend to see the sights, etc. parked in a paid parking area for a while to stroll around town. got back and noticed someone was using the bed of my truck for a tailgating party beer cans empty solo cups from drinks. totally pised me off. would love to get my hands on these idiots. whats up with the disrespect for peiples property?

It is the general decline of our society. People think it is just fine to do shit like this. But then when you sock them up, you are the one in the wrong. It's a sad commentary on our culture.

SC to Hawaii! Talk about a long distance relocation! What took you to Maui?
Just curious.I bet the weather is better where you are now.:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Thats just bullshit dude!!! Complete dissrespect!

Other than that, how was the weekend? I use to live there before I moved to Maui.

patrick

I catch people all the time getting too close.It makes me wonder what goes on when i am not at my truck.:confused: :(

I'll go out on a limb and say modern politics has a lot to do with it.

The prevailing attitude is that if you got something nice, you must have screwed someone over to get it. Therefore you must be punished.

That and just plain childish jealousy. Kids who just like to directly piss of those who indirectly piss them off.

What irks me is how these sons 'o bitches always manage to clear out before you see them! Lucky fockers...

eddie102870 said:
Well, being the good husband i am, I shipped my little girl off to my mothers for the weekend and took Friday off and took the wife to Charleston,Sc for the weekend to see the sights, etc. parked in a paid parking area for a while to stroll around town. got back and noticed someone was using the bed of my truck for a tailgating party beer cans empty solo cups from drinks. totally pised me off. would love to get my hands on these idiots. whats up with the disrespect for peiples property?

Tailgate lock is 30 bucks, solves part of the problem. For a little more, it can be wired to you keyless entry

Charleston was a blast had good food lots of beer, no kids went to Fort Sumpter(history buff) other than folks using my truck as a garbage can it was a blast. stayed at the Wentworth Mansion. definatly recommend it as a place to stay, they wait on you hand and foot if you desire it. Felt like Country Comes to town.

Happens to me at work all the time. Come out and find banana peels, (never mind, those are mine :eek: ) paper coffee cups, lunch bags, etc. One of these days I will catch someone doing it and probably get fired for what I do to them.

Prolly had a peek at the Alabama plates:sheep: ...and had a "jilt" on such a great looking ride? :cheers: :beer: :rofl: J/K :)
Hope nothing got messed up.
Rude for sure....for not sharing a cold "Pop" with ya.:dontknow:

Hope the trip turned out for the better.

NBT said:
Prolly had a peek at the Alabama plates:sheep: ...and had a "jilt" on such a great looking ride? :cheers: :beer: :rofl: J/K :)
Hope nothing got messed up.
Rude for sure....for not sharing a cold "Pop" with ya.:dontknow:

Hope the trip turned out for the better.
Ken,how is the wallpaper I sent you from the club SA?

silversrt said:
SC to Hawaii! Talk about a long distance relocation! What took you to Maui?
Just curious.I bet the weather is better where you are now.:D

Went to USC in Columbia, after graduation in Dec 87 came out to Maui for month or so of surfing. Then flew back and moved to Sullivans Island (I had a job via on campus interviews), later broke up with GF (now no reason to stay) and soon moved to Maui. Is is so fricken beautiful here that living anywhere else would have been a far off second choice.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Went to USC in Columbia, after graduation in Dec 87 came out to Maui for month or so of surfing. Then flew back and moved to Sullivans Island (I had a job via on campus interviews), later broke up with GF (now no reason to stay) and soon moved to Maui. Is is so fricken beautiful here that living anywhere else would have been a far off second choice.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

patrick
I know a diffrent version...................:D ;)

ever happened?

It sucks that people just do not have any respect !
thats why I have a garage full of cars- trucks that I hardly drive,I'm in fear of people F---king them up,Crazy I know ! just my way of dealing with it,which probably not to smart,but my car,s trucks,look like new,for what ever that's worth?
Bill

gearheadbill said:
It sucks that people just do not have any respect !
thats why I have a garage full of cars- trucks that I hardly drive,I'm in fear of people F---king them up,Crazy I know ! just my way of dealing with it,which probably not to smart,but my car,s trucks,look like new,for what ever that's worth?
Bill

Huh Bill. It's "Infiniti", not Infinity.:eek:

My wife loves her's. :burnout:

That's funny that this topic was brought up. Yesterday after getting home from work I sat down to watch some TV and I kept hearing something rattling around outside in the parking lot so I go look out the window and theres a kid standing on the edge of the parking lot picking up small rocks and throwing them into the parking lot. Luckily he was throwing them the opposite way of my truck but still the whole back side of the parking lot was covered with small rocks. Then to top it off he picks up this big rock and throws it out in the lot too. So I go down and walk up to the kid and ask him if he was throwing rocks into the parking lot and he had the nerve to say "just that big one". I said I'd been watching him from the window the whole time and he better go pick-up all the rocks out of the parking lot. I probably should've told his parents but I figured they probably wouldn't have gave a crap anyways. Looks like I'm gonna have to start parking in the garage.

When someone touches your gear without asking and uses it or messes it up, thats just asking for a beatdown. Unfortunately, like OCBob said, there is too much political BS that doesn't allow for people to be punished as they should. I would break arms and legs if I could, although no one has ever partied in my bed (knock on wood).

There is a line from a movie called "The Great Mancini" in which Robert Duvall says "God...God... why did you put so many Assholes on the Earth at the sametime?" I think about that just about every day.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back