Anyone ever had to fight a non compete clause

Ironhead said:
I have had to do it three times ,,#1 get a lawyer,#2 in my case they never stipulated a company i could not work for ,,,#3 unless they are paying you a severance package tied to a non compete claus it will be hard for them to stop you ,,#4 unless the other company is making the exact same product it will be hard for them to stop you #5 tell them to piss off mate ,flip them the finger and say HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES BOY as loud as you can scream .

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thewelshm

Django said:
Let me know if there's anything in the arena of opportunities for someone such as myself. My specialty is relationship building and the establishment of trust in business.

I am at your service....

D
Thanks Tim will do mate!:rock:

thewelshm

Not ture Jeff not even close, I deal with these all the time, there is no way in hell no matter the terms can an employer blanket a state let alone an industry,, Never in 1000 years... They might have a leg to stand on if they picked one company,, You are not aloud to keep people out of work in there field of expertise just because you worked for them,, You can only stop them working for a direct competitor that is listed in your Non Compete..

ViperJeff said:
I would consult a lawyer, it would seem that if you quit, your old employer would have firm ground to stand on even in a right to work state, since they terminated your employment, they may have forfeited they're right to the non-compete

Seek legal counsel.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back