Anyone ever use this from Innovate

Really, I look at *EDIT* Women on mine :D

I thought of it but my Dashdaq is hooked up to my OBDII port. My understanding is that it works really well.

looks nice Santeen, I have been thinking of becomming a innovative dealer, if you want I will look into it after pcb

Tony, You had posted a data logger app for the iPhone and Blackberry. Cant find the thread with the links. Any help?:dontknow:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
looks nice Santeen, I have been thinking of becomming a innovative dealer, if you want I will look into it after pcb
Damn you!!! I ordered one today. But, if it works well, I may want to get the A/F gauge kit. It also plugs right into the unit.

SANTEEN said:
Damn you!!! I ordered one today. But, if it works well, I may want to get the A/F gauge kit. It also plugs right into the unit.

You ordered something without checking with Stinker first....... :aetsch:

SANTEEN said:
all ya got to do is ask bro, you know I try to do all I can for y ou fellas:)

but dont let me forget on that other deal, the wiring harness, remind me via text or something this weekend, but remind me of this too, and will check when I get back bud

Your so secretive latley...... :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :aetsch:

I purchased the LM1 weeks after it won best of SEMA some 5-6yrs ago. Picked up the LM2 late last year. Great products but even better is their support. While most of it has transferred to the website you can still call up and someone with knowledge can help you through issues/problems/questions.

I use the LM2 to tune my customers GMs and Fords for A/F and it's an awesome wideband once calibrated correctly. My LM2 also lets me interface with my HPTuners software to log the data as well or works stand alone. Just have to have customers visit the muffler shop for a new bung hole or two!:D :marchmellow: ;) :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back