anyone from nj....

Yep, i'm up north in Sussex County...there are several of us here from NJ, i'm sure they will chime in too.

Went to high school in Tom River!

About 50 years ago...

Been a long time since I have seen you here!

Just contacted an old high school friend who still lives in Seaside Heights!

Roy

Still here lurking about. Doing a complete rebuild this Spring. Goal is 750 rwhp.

I quit at 685, 750 is huge.

Just a fair weather cruiser these days...rarely gets pushed at all, just a lot of profiling, lots of rubbing, and lots of memories.

I live in Howell, out in PA now though for school. I'm out near you though a lot since my gf lives out there.

Been meaning to ask you too fast how close you are to sparta, and if you know where the Lake Mohawk country club is, my grandma has a house out there I'm usually out there a few times a year.

Last edited:
BadCompany9119 said:
I live in Howell, out in PA now though for school. I'm out near you though a lot since my gf lives out there.

Been meaning to ask you too fast how close you are to sparta, and if you know where the Lake Mohawk country club is, my grandma has a house out there I'm usually out there a few times a year.

Get the heck outta here, i live 2 mins off West Shore by the boardwalk...i grew up in Lake Mohawk! Lots of good times there. Tell me next time you are coming up.

we have gtg. from time to time check out the schedule event page at the bottom of the forum. VIPER and I are trying to have a gtg in July or August.:D :D

Welcome to the Forum

Prof said:
I quit at 685, 750 is huge.

Just a fair weather cruiser these days...rarely gets pushed at all, just a lot of profiling, lots of rubbing, and lots of memories.
I think he was asking about your truck Roy, not your pecker!!:D :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back