ANYONE FROM NORTH CAROLINA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILVER BULLE-10

Reaction score
I HAVE HAD MY TRUCK FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW. I HAD JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS CLUB. ALWAYS LOOKING TO ADD PERFORMANCE TO IT AS WELL, THIS LOOKS LIKE A GREAT SITE WITH PEOPLE THAT REALY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOT WHEN IT COMES TO THE SRT-10! LOOK FORWARD WITH TALKING WITH YOU ALL.

shame on you it took you so long to discover this crazy site !!!:dontknow: :argh: :dontknow:

I don't know who's from NC but I recall there are a few :rock:
I'm sure they'll chime in.

(and welcome to vtcoa, enjoy your stay :burnout: )

STINKER
LABONTECSI
MMMMTRQ
DJCHEROKEE
SILVERSRT
PERK
SNAKEGUTS
BLACKSRT10
THJONES3
FASTFOOD

SC
DAVO19
BIG WORM
SCRAMBLER 1

sure I didnt get the spelling right;)

SILVER BULLE-10 said:
I HAVE HAD MY TRUCK FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW. I HAD JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS CLUB. ALWAYS LOOKING TO ADD PERFORMANCE TO IT AS WELL, THIS LOOKS LIKE A GREAT SITE WITH PEOPLE THAT REALY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOT WHEN IT COMES TO THE SRT-10! LOOK FORWARD WITH TALKING WITH YOU ALL.

Welcome to THE site.:rock: Congrats on the 10... :driver: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Welcome to the club. Where in NC do you call home? We are all over the place. And post some pics. Forum rule.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Welcome to the club. Where in NC do you call home? We are all over the place. And post some pics. Forum rule.

I LIVE A BIT NORTH OF CHARLOTTE, NC. I JUST GOT OUT OF THE MARINE CORPS, AND WAS STATIONED IN CAMP LEJEUNE, NC. I ASK BECAUSE I HAVE YET TO SEE BUT ONE OTHER SRT-10 IN THIS AREA. IT IS HARD TO FIND SOMEONE WITH THE SAME INTEREST, AS FAR AS WORKING ON ONE.

Stinker (Tony) is in the Charlotte area and Fastfood (Greg) is in the Concord area. I'm up in Roxboro (North of Durham). We'll have to have another NC GTG so you can meet the crew. Maybe Fastfood could open his restaurant again for a gathering or we can pick a Hooters to meet up at.

TNVIPER said:
Welcome to the club from TN....Like FatJack said..beware of the NC folks on here.....crazy bunch..:marchmellow:
Gees, Really the only crazy one is Stinker. The rest of us are getting that rep based solely by association. He really is a good guy. Just don't let him get behind you.:eek::D

SILVER BULLE-10 said:
I LIVE A BIT NORTH OF CHARLOTTE, NC. I JUST GOT OUT OF THE MARINE CORPS, AND WAS STATIONED IN CAMP LEJEUNE, NC. I ASK BECAUSE I HAVE YET TO SEE BUT ONE OTHER SRT-10 IN THIS AREA. IT IS HARD TO FIND SOMEONE WITH THE SAME INTEREST, AS FAR AS WORKING ON ONE.
Im just a bit north in Concord. P.S. Take your Cap lock off ITS LIKE YELLING.:argh: :argh: :D ;)
But welcome the the mad house RBC.................

SilvrSRT10 said:
Stinker (Tony) is in the Charlotte area and Fastfood (Greg) is in the Concord area. I'm up in Roxboro (North of Durham). We'll have to have another NC GTG so you can meet the crew. Maybe Fastfood could open his restaurant again for a gathering or we can pick a Hooters to meet up at.
I'm game but we need to have a GTG the 23 of August for the Zmax dragway open house!!!!!!!!!!First 200 that register get to break the tracks cherry!!!!!

FASTFOOD said:
I'm game but we need to have a GTG the 23 of August for the Zmax dragway open house!!!!!!!!!!First 200 that register get to break the tracks cherry!!!!!

Don't know if I can make that. My father will have just had hip replacement surgery on the 21st and I may be needed around here.:(

You guys might consider another date since a GTG is already planned for meeting Attilla in Chattanooga on the 23rd...Close enough that some NC guys may be there....................If you do another date in NC I might be able to make it since I do live near the TN/NC border..

welcome to the club, I'm near Pageland, SC. Pics of your truck would be in order:D :D

Greg, I'm in for the 23rd. How do I register?

SilvrSRT10 said:
Gees, Really the only crazy one is Stinker. The rest of us are getting that rep based solely by association. He really is a good guy. Just don't let him get behind you.:eek::D

Just want let our little fling we had together go will ya........:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back