Anyone from odessa tx

I saw your pics and realized it was by my house. Your truck is really nice. Do you ever race other go cruising. I'm always looking for trucks to hang out with on the weekends.

I don't race the truck. Me and my wife and son take the truck out for a drive every now and then. There is a couple more member on the forum from Odessa that might chime in.

Don't you know you can't be a racer and be married.I will be posting my pictures as soon as I get home tonight.

I dont play well with women your wife might be intimidated by me. What she doesn't know, won't hut her ;)

Last edited:
Stewart? Is that you?

Don't you know you can't be a racer and be married.I will be posting my pictures as soon as I get home tonight.

The family that races together, stays together. We've ran our Dodges side by side many of time.
10676392_10202864614357456_5673125956901450806_n.jpg

Looks like Stewart is missing a few posts.

Someone check and see if Stewart's Mom is logged in and invisible

We've all seen a 10, let's see those taters stewart.[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I gotta see what this "chick" looks like. Something tells me "she's" one of those "women" with a little something extra if you know what I mean. :D

Welcome from the San Francisco Bay Area! ;)

SRT 10 women, there's a guy in Waco looking for a lady friend. He is a tough guy and wears a wife beater in his YouTube videos. He has a minion named Shorty that will sit in the middle on SRT 10 rides looking for SmartCars to "Got Drug".

Welcome from my little corner of the world. If you're interested in getting that 10 of yours in the record books, check out my line of patented, designed by me "SNAKE CLOACA" performance parts!

Check me out at the East Texas park and swap all weekend...
MKT_6386-1024x676.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back