Anyone Going to be at the Mopar Carlisle show this weekend?

BLKSRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, Im new to the forum and to the SRT-10 Ram. Ive had mine for about 2 Months and I just now found out about this forum. I like it on here alot.
I was just curious to know if anyone from here was planning to attend the Mopar show in Carlisle this weekend

Wish I could be there...Welcome to the RBC. You probably don't know this but you just gained about 10,000 new close friends!!

where is carlisle ? introduce yourself grab a chair and hang out for a while....my name is dom and i am the best fastest smartest and best lookin guy on the forum any questions just shoot and for all your performance needs justin @jmb and stinker @ jts performance will take care of you

Welcome to the RBC!

Post up some pics of the beast, mods done and all that good shiznit.

Dom, your not the prettiest on here... maybe the prettiest mexican-american;)

tsmith3 said:
Welcome to the RBC!

Post up some pics of the beast, mods done and all that good shiznit.

Dom, your not the prettiest on here... maybe the prettiest mexican-american;)

Not even that, Roz has that distinction.

FATJACK said:
Not even that, Roz has that distinction.
No wonder why my wife keeps asking about Jimi and this whole Panama City gtg.:confused: :dontknow:

Last edited:
I'm here now, on the laptop in the show field. Dont have my 10 with me tho, i have my 70 Cuda droptop. Stop by my car, 70 Cuda droptop, purple with black interior, shaker hood. I saw 2 10's for sale in the car corral, black RC with 72K miles for $18K, black quad cab with ?? miles for $40K.

Sorry I havent been back on to check this, something with the internet here at the hotel decided to quit yesterday... Hemi71 I will try to locate you tomorrow and check out the car for sure. My dad came down to the show and got awfully interested in a 68 Super Bee for sale in the car corral, so I might be a little preoccupied with that. I look forward to looking you up tomorrow tho.
Also, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting some stuff done to the truck here in the near future. I found a K&N Intake, slightly used. I bought it in the flea market at the show today for $125 bucks, so as of now, thats all thats done to the truck. When I get a little more done Ill get a few pictures up on here, right now it looks just like every other black SRT-10 lol....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back