Anyone going to Cruising the Coast?

OsirruZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I don't get called to go offshore I plan on going over on the 5th and staying till the 7th. I have been wanting to meet up with some of my fellow SRT brethren and figured this would be a good place to do it. Kind of like a mini meet.:elefant:

Chime in and let me know.

hmm, I am not sure but I think that's where the wifey made reservations. I will check with her and let you know. I really miss the Biloxi Beach Motor Inn. We use to always stay there. We made our reservations for the following year as we were checking out before leaving to go home just to make sure it didn't book up. Damn Katrina.

Yea that would be cool. We are having our Rankin County Hotrods car club cookout Saturday from 11 till 1pm in the Ramada parking lot.Friday night is always a blast at the track, 5.00 and you can run as much as you want and every hour the one who runs closest to his dial in wins 100.00.

I was originally going to go, but the fam and I are going to Orlando on Saturday for the week. Going to spend the week at WDW and surprised the kids. I might be able to hit it on Friday depending on my flight schedule.

FlyingLow said:
I was originally going to go, but the fam and I are going to Orlando on Saturday for the week. Going to spend the week at WDW and surprised the kids. I might be able to hit it on Friday depending on my flight schedule.

When you say hit IT, do you mean Cruisin or the wife?:D :D

Well, I finally got the fianl word from the wifey. She made reservations at the Hard Rock. If anyone is still looking I know there are still a few rooms open at the Beau Rivage.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back