Anyone had problems with B & G??

mopower1958

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought the Viper I sent the stage II pcm from my truck to have it updated with a different mileage and vin. It is for my cousin's truck in Longview. We both sent him shipping and billing info. He has yet to respond to my cousin's e-mail or my phone messages,it has been two months!:dontknow: Anyone know what is going on at B & G?

I just sent a stage II to them about three weeks ago. When i tried to get hold of them to sent it to them originally i left a couple of messages and got nothing back so i just kept calling till i finally got hold of someone. After not hearing anything, and checking the shipping info to make sure it had been delivered, for another week i called them up and the guy answered and told me he had it but just had forgotten to call me for payment info and that my handwriting on my vin wasnt readable. I gave him my CC # and my vin and he said it would go out that day. Two day later i Got it. SO :dontknow: That was last week that i got hold of them. I know that they had another pcm for one of our trucks because when he was looking for mine he said that he had two there and didnt know where one of them went, all that was with it was a bussiness card.(or so he told me on the phone) I dont know it the other one was yours or not but I did seem that if I hadnt have continued to call untill i got a person, and not there answering machine, then i still might not have mine?
My advice is to just keep calling till you get a human and not the answering machine. Hope this helps:eek:

I dealt with B&G 4 different times related to flashes for my former SRT8...never had any trouble contacting and turn around time on the flashed PCMs was 3-4 days....that was 3 years ago so things may have changed..

I would just keep calling it took me a few time to get through to him . Dave did my original pcm and turn around was very quick and he emailed me other tunes while i was on the phone with him. I trust him as a tuner no question.

mopower1958 said:
When I bought the Viper I sent the stage II pcm from my truck to have it updated with a different mileage and vin. It is for my cousin's truck in Longview. We both sent him shipping and billing info. He has yet to respond to my cousin's e-mail or my phone messages,it has been two months!:dontknow: Anyone know what is going on at B & G?
besides not being able to get a hold of them i sent my pcm out last thursday i over nighted to them he got it friday morning i had it back saturday morning but something defanitly wrong if u havent seen it in that long

They did the same to me, left Dave 5 messages and he never called me back. It's hit or miss with them lately.

NYV10 said:
They did the same to me, left Dave 5 messages and he never called me back. It's hit or miss with them lately.
Wonder whats up with him. Hate to loose him as a tuner but damn i have sent emails and called dozens of times and still no reply.

Every time i had a question i would give B & G a call and they would answer on the second ring and helped me out. I did send my pcm to DC to get the vin flashed though (closer to home) and had no problems there either.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back