Anyone in here from the Tulsa, OK area

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickinv10

Reaction score
Im looking for some people from the Tulsa, OK area. I see very few SRT-10s around here but i have seen some. Any of you found your way to this site yet?

Check my user name and guess where I am..

I just got my RC on Saturday! Its black with blackout head lights and tinted tails, it has a missouri tag on it now but it will have a Muscogee Nation tag on it shortly (red tag). Keep an eye out for me, I don't drive it very often.

I have seen a black quad cab in BA but I think I remember seeing it for sale. I know where a guy lives in BA that has a CE (white with blue stripe), he leaves it parked outside (travesty)! I have only seen him driving it once.

So what do you drive and WELCOME to the forum..

Welcome to the club!:rock: :rock: I am about 6 hours from Tulsa:dontknow: :D

Finally another "OKIE". Welcome to the club

Tulsa Oklahoma - Lowest gas prices in the nation!

Can get 103 octane at the Shell station on NW 63rd in OKC (Nickels Hills)

iraqivet01 said:
Can get 103 octane at the Shell station on NW 63rd in OKC (Nickels Hills)
Damn! I need to find out if there is somewhere around here I can get 93 at a decent price. I know there are a few places that sell "race" gas but its over priced and rumored to not be whats advertised.

kickinv10 said:
Im looking for some people from the Tulsa, OK area. I see very few SRT-10s around here but i have seen some. Any of you found your way to this site yet?
1 post and nothing else?:dontknow:

Lets hear about your truck so i can try to spot you around town! It sure would be nice to set up a Okla/Texas GTG, maybe get a dyno day too!!

iraqivet01 said:
Their a few SRT around the OKC area.
Im thinking that with the amount of trucks we have in the Tulsa and OKC area added to the trucks near the Dallas area we could probably set up a nice GTG/Dyno day! Im sure there might be several more in Arkansas, Kansas and Misourri. We would just need to pick a central location that was conveinant for all. possibly OKC or maybe closer to Dallas, if we went with Dallas, some of the Houston guys and south Texas guys could make it too!

I seen a bunch of SRT trucks around OKC, but beside one other guy, were ther only members from VTCOA,

iraqivet01 said:
I seen a bunch of SRT trucks around OKC, but beside one other guy, were ther only members from VTCOA,
Ya I remember seeing an 05 for sale on Craigslist that was nicely modded yet I didnt see it listed on here. Theres a lot of benifit in forums like this, I dont understand why more people dont use them!

They just don't know about it, or haven't done any research on their truck. That how I found this site.
I knew nothing about these trucks, and I wasn't going to let the dealership I bought it at touch it.

A lot of Smart people with great advise on this site.

Hey Kickin Welcome

I am in Skiatook, truck will be back soon (forged+Roe).

see you guys around

rkg2112 said:
Hey Kickin Welcome

I am in Skiatook, truck will be back soon (forged+Roe).

see you guys around
I'd like to see the truck someday when you get it back!

Welcome from SoCal :rock: :D

brokenarrow184 said:
I'd like to see the truck someday when you get it back!
I was thinking of trying to contact some of the car guys in town, about having a test and tune at the Tulsa track this fall. There is a couple of bad ass vipers around, one TT I would love to see run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back