Anyone interested in 2005 and 2006 Build Numbers

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And if you are, would it change your mind if that list was put together by me

Looks like I will be able to do this with the help of compnine, I have the VIN's, they have the details I need :drool:

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::D

I have most the VIN's. The question is cost. If there is little or no interest, then it won't be worth the cost. If there is a lot of interest, it will make the cost a little easier to swallow.

The last option, is for those that would like to help (no obligation, I won't withhold information that I learn) they can donate what ever they feel would be appropriate. I'm even looking at doing a deal that anyone that donates 25.00 or more, I'll toss in a Dash Plaque with their build number on it when I get it all done.

I should know more on Monday

Here is the donation link

Click Here

For purpose, put in "Build numbers and your screen name". I need to make sure I know who donated so I can give back. Remember, no obligation here

So you are doing this or you're just thinking about doing this?

I am doing this.

I will be talking to Jason today and will have more information to pass on. Hopefully some details that everyone can be excited about too. Once I start getting the information I will have a better idea of how long it will take me to do my part. I'm also hoping that with this process I can get an exact production count (no more guessing). it's going to be a lot of work, but thats what I do for fun.

In the end, I will be able to identify every color truck to a VIN for every year, every CE, VCA, YF, and NR. I will know them all. To the point were if some #XXX of XXX 2004 Flame red, I can

Sending a sample file tonight, will have the file back in a day. If all goes well, I will be doing the other 8800+ VIN's I have on Wednesday. 2006 will be a bit tricky as I'm still about 460 short on knowing them all. So I have my work cut out for me to get them done. 2005 I should have all the build numbers done in July, I have a total VIN count right now of 5106. Lets see how many of those don't have build dates

Going to be an interesting week, I'll be off on vacation Thursday and not back till June

I get this when I click on your PayPal link:

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Edit: I never go out to PayPal so maybe it's account related on my part.

I get this when I click on your PayPal link:

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Edit: I never go out to PayPal so maybe it's account related on my part.

In the words of Achmed the dead terrorist... $%^ Dammit

Here is where the link is

Viper Truck Registry

Sorry

Test file has been sent..... I can't wait

Test successful, 8525 VIN sent for decoding. I'd like to thank all those that helped get this done, You're Awesome!

DATA IS ON IT'S WAY, I CAN START WORKING ON IT TONIGHT.....

YA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wife is going to kill me when she see's how much I spent

Well, I've got most of the data matched up. Still need to get paint codes on a few and find the rest of the 2006's (down to 460), found some more last night. Need to get some additional details on the 2006 Brilliant Black ones so I can figure out which ones are the Night Runners

The hardest part, I'll be in California for the next week to help my daughter

This may sound crazy, but for those that want to help. Just post up the VIN's you see for RAM SRT-10's in ads (2006 only), don't worry if I have it or not. Thats how I've found the majority of the VIN's I have. They are in groups of 3-10 all mingled in with a lot of the other Truck VIN's. I will work on these 460 till I have them all. In the mean time, I will be identifying all the CE's, VCA's, and Yellow Fevers and working on the 2005's. June will be a very busy month

Cool.......

I've had a lot of fun doing this and the last month has just been over the top

Dammit....

I have 201 CE VIN's and 001 of 200 does not fall into the know sequence "8" equals 0 and "9" equals 1

The VIN that would be 130 of 200 does not show as a valid VIN

I have 49 VCA's.... crap. Those VIN's are in sequence, but the build numbers are not

Got a lot of the colors matched up, thats a plus

OK, I vented, back to work

Back