Anyone interested in a gen 4 conversion

Would you be interested in getting a gen 4 conversion

• Definitly interested in getting this set up

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • Not so much thank you

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, ive been busy training a couple new groups of techs here and have not been in contact with my builder, I have no idea where he is at right now or any updates, Been putting in 15 hr days for the past week or so... when i get these boys up and running ill be heading out to the shop to check things out ,, it should be done shortly....

Damn I've been out the loop but those looks like some sick parts and impressive #'s......I'm really eager to see the resulting #'s, driveablilty/reliablity, track times and overal expected cost to get from gen 3 to gen 4 running!

thought we were suppose to have some #'s on this setup...whats the deal?

In route to the dyno in 20Min to start the tuning etc... will keep you in the loop after we get her tuned and in tip top shape...

Turning some kick ass numbers, still getting the tuning down.. going back to the shop for some tweeks,

Hope for finals this coming week..

Turning some kick ass #'s??? Like what?? 500RWHP?? give us some info of where it stands and how much Left in it they figure???

This test graph shows peak power at 562 rwhp and look at how fast the horsepower graph climbs and this is not our best test. Our highest power test was 571 rwhp, but as you can see the power starts to fall off at approximately 5300 rpm and this is do to the stock clutch slippage.

The drivetrain loss that we have figured for SRT10 on our Mustang dyno is 19% which makes the 571 rear wheel hp at just over 700 horsepower at the crank.

Our Mustang dyno also reads at least 6% less power than a dynojet dyno so our 571 rwhp on the Mustang dyno should be over 600 rwhp on the dynojet dyno.

Please keep in mind that the power we are producing is with a clutch that is slipping and when we upgrade to a new aftermarket clutch we expect to see over 600 rwhp on our Mustang dyno with our Gen 3 Viper engine upgraded with our Gen 4 modified heads, intake manifold and camshaft.

Producing 600 rwhp is making mid 750 hp at the engine and this is with 91 octane pump gas in a daily driver.

ViperDynoTest.jpg

We expect to be well over 600 after this thing is sorted out... Thats 600rwhp not crank

Cost not sure yet I think we are going to do some more changes to get more hp.. I will get a total added up shortly ...

600 wheel is not 750 crank...at least not on these motors...i couldn't help but say that...

but dear lord in heaven that 572 rwhp is fkin outstanding!

do we have pricing on any of this yet?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back