Anyone interested in these part?

bmako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you probably know I was really fu_ked by a builder in north jersey. I am trying to start to rebuild my truck and need to raise money. I have listed below a few items that someone might be able to use.
1. Set of Compstar rods and unknown pistons for our truck.(I believe they came from RoeRacing but not sure)
Note: not sure of the pistons but the rods I believe are good.
2. Set of STOCK rods and pistons that came with my truck(1 piston no good)
3. K&N air intake

I also have a small printing shop in NYC and if you need any kind of printing(business cards, letterheads, envelopes, brochures) let me know.
I dont usually ask things of friends, but I'm sick and tired of not having my truck for over 15 months now.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    666.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 50
i assumed that they are forged rods. I was just reading over compstars website and they say they are forged rods. If you go to this link you can see http://www.compstarcomponents.com/index.htm
My mechanic that has my truck now said that 1 or 2 of these rods MAY have to be replaced. I am not sure though. So if still interested make me an offer soon, as I have someone from australia whos looking to buy these.

i dont think they are bent. They were taken off my engine after the engine failed. They are the wrong rods for my setup.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back