Anyone know a good workers comp lawyer?

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to talk to one and run by my situation to see if I need to hire one to make sure I dont screwed over come time I have to go back to work.

thanks yall:rock:

FerrariTruck said:
I need to talk to one and run by my situation to see if I need to hire one to make sure I dont screwed over come time I have to go back to work.

thanks yall:rock:
They work on a State mandated fee, and if ya fire one you cannot hire another, biggest bunch of slimeballs in the world. Been down that road 3 times and all ya get is screwed.............. Try larry parker ........he fights for you:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........................like all the others ........BS

Good luck Fredo

includemeout said:
They work on a State mandated fee, and if ya fire one you cannot hire another, biggest bunch of slimeballs in the world. Been down that road 3 times and all ya get is screwed.............. Try larry parker ........he fights for you:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........................like all the others ........BS

Good luck Fredo

:( oh no

We are currently going through the same bulshit with my wife!:mad:

Word to the wise.

Go down to the location where your case would be held and ask the regular hearing employee's which atty they would use if they needed a workmans comp atty.

SRT-IZ said:
We are currently going through the same bulshit with my wife!:mad:
Yes indeed , and when They decide your condition is stable they cut off the payments ( even if you are in a wheelchair) almost starved to death and finally got $5000 for all my trouble from a broken neck , what a sad joke. By that time I was $35,000 in the hole.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back