Anyone know about this truck?

I haven't seen it, but my friend works in the service department and checked it out himself. Said that it is a VERY solid truck.

Translation

"took it out and used up 15,000 miles of tires" :D

I'm off Tuesday, if you want, I can go down there and take a look for myself. I only live 20 minutes away or so...

Looks to be really clean.
I am still trying to figure out what is missing in the square hole below and to the right of the radio. Think it is the passenger airbag cutoff switch. QC's not come with them? :dontknow:

I think on the quads, its a weight sensor built into the seat that determines shut off on the airbag.

I'm off Tuesday, if you want, I can go down there and take a look for myself. I only live 20 minutes away or so...

Its up to you if you want something to do, i emailed the dealership today, wouldnt be a bad idea someone like u to check it out since u have a SRT

Looks to be really clean.
I am still trying to figure out what is missing in the square hole below and to the right of the radio. Think it is the passenger airbag cutoff switch. QC's not come with them? :dontknow:

I never noticed the hole until you said that, i was just browsing other QC for sale, and noticed the hole was there on the others

Before i do anything, I need to talk to the loan officer, aka the Mrs. :rock:

Last edited:
looks like a nice un-screwed with truck to me, buy it now and just weather the storm with the old lady:D most of the time mine gets over it dunno how yours is:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back