Anyone know any...

Justanotherdodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
top knotch places to get my engine bored and stroked within a resonable range(couple hundred miles, or anywhere in TX)...and what the price would be for getting that done with forged internals?:dontknow:

check with matchless performance in dallas, 972-735-8249...they're a bunch of viper tuners that are doing our trucks now too...i don't know about price though...

Justanotherdodge said:
top knotch places to get my engine bored and stroked within a resonable range(couple hundred miles, or anywhere in TX)...and what the price would be for getting that done with forged internals?:dontknow:

I've been talking to a guy in Austin. He offers a 535 CI stroker...if you're interested lemme know and I'll send you his info.

Prof said:
PM Hotrod Mike...he will know.
WHOOOOOOOOOOO Me
I dont know anyone local that I know well enough or trust thier work to make any recomendations .
Steve I would be currious to know who around here you are talking about . I dont really need anything on mine done currently but would like to feel them out to see what I think for future refrence .Funny thing is that was part of a conversation I had today on lots of guys doing Viper stuff that truely dont have a clue they are just winging it and I'm sure there are some unknown local that smoke whats being done ,but I dont know um :dontknow:
Most of the engines I use are GM and most of those guys are just into GM and wont do anything else
Sounds like EED is one of the few engine builders who do R&D to build better not just follow the leader ,jus a thought
Have A Kind Day
Mike

I've been talking to Harold (owner) at http://www.portpros.com I don't know much about them, they were recommended to me by a friend of a friend, but I will say this about that, I have been very impressed with his knowledge and especially his responsiveness. He has given several quotes on packages that he offers, listens to me and my ideas and seems to know a lot about our engines...check it out and let us know what you find out.

Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
They ain't in Texas...they're in GA or some damn place...:p ;) :D
God's Country.:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I've been talking to Harold (owner) at http://www.portpros.com I don't know much about them, they were recommended to me by a friend of a friend, but I will say this about that, I have been very impressed with his knowledge and especially his responsiveness. He has given several quotes on packages that he offers, listens to me and my ideas and seems to know a lot about our engines...check it out and let us know what you find out.

I will start to ask around and see what I get and then try to swing by sometime I am in town as I know exactly where he is and I notice he is using Maxwell's dyno . It would be nice to have a dealer with a dyno but twice I went in to parts and both times they pissed me off ,may be thier form of karma :D since I looked at two on thier lot then drove up in a differant one :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D
Have A Kind Day
Mike

A lot of the Viper guys ship their cars to St. Louis to PBJ Performance (Joe Donovan). JMB Justin is a good friend of his and works closely with him. I can't say enough good things about both of them. I would consider sending my truck or driving it up here to him if I were you.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back