Anyone know anything about this truck?

NorCal SRT-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
(edited)
Hey Guys,

I've been looking at this Night Runner in San Diego. It's #305 of 400. Does anyone out there know any history on it? Besides the obviously wavy lower front bumper. Maybe the previous owner was or is still a member on here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Night-Runner-Viper-V10-Navigation-Crewcab-Automatic-18k_W0QQitemZ180339816400QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item180339816400&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308

Last edited:
I drive by that truck almost everyday...Not sure on the history of it though :(

Its been for sale for a while, but never stopped to look at it.

To the best of my knowledge, I am the only guy in SD with a Night Runner QC on the forum and I know I'M NOT SELLING MINE!! I do remember seeing one in SD before though. You can try Carfax for a vehicle history report and/or maybe another SD member (I would but am not in the country until the summer) could swing by and check it out for ya.

Hey BlackKnight, thanks for offering to check it out. I'm actually going to be down there this Friday and plan on checking it out for myself. If I do get it, you will still be the only NR in San Diego cuz I'd be taking this one back to the Nor Cal!

Buy it now is high, but still cheaper than other QC NRs I've been checking out. I might go as high as $31K. That would be it though.

I took a look at it, throw out a offer of 27K and they did not bite. They have had it for a while now.

M.

Clean looking truck with MoPar? exhaust.

Listed as personal vehicle then later as fleet but also listed as one owner?:dontknow:

Confussing carfax?:dontknow: ....

03/09/2007 Arizona Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fountain Hills, AZ
Title or registration issued
First owner reported
Registered as personal vehicle

02/04/2009 Virginia Motor Vehicle Dept.
Roanoke, TX
Vehicle purchase reported

02/06/2009 18,224 Virginia Motor Vehicle Dept.
Roanoke, TX
Title issued or updated
Vehicle repossessed

02/23/2009 Auto Auction
Sold at auction in Pacific Region
Listed as a fleet vehicle

03/06/2009 18,400 Dealer Inventory Vehicle offered for sale

:dontknow:

Stagethree said:
Clean looking truck with MoPar? exhaust.

Listed as personal vehicle then later as fleet but also listed as one owner?:dontknow:

Confussing carfax?:dontknow: ....

03/09/2007 Arizona Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fountain Hills, AZ
Title or registration issued
First owner reported
Registered as personal vehicle

02/04/2009 Virginia Motor Vehicle Dept.
Roanoke, TX
Vehicle purchase reported

02/06/2009 18,224 Virginia Motor Vehicle Dept.
Roanoke, TX
Title issued or updated
Vehicle repossessed

02/23/2009 Auto Auction
Sold at auction in Pacific Region
Listed as a fleet vehicle

03/06/2009 18,400 Dealer Inventory Vehicle offered for sale

:dontknow:

WOW! Thanks for looking that up. I never even noticed that carfax link on ebay before now. This thing does have a weird history. As long as it wasn't wrecked, I'm happy. At least now I have a little bit of history to throw at the salesman in case he tries to pull one over on me.

Last edited:
Drove out and took a look at it for those interested.

The truck is straight, did not see any dings or dents in the body or anywhere else. It is extremely clean on the inside and the seats show very little signs of wear.

The rear tires are completely shot, down to the bars. The sellers has two more in the back but was waiting until the truck sold. The rear passenger rim has a few good sized gouges and would need to be repaired to be perfect. There are a few other small scratches on the others wheels but nothing major.

Looking underneath what I could see looked decent. Paint has swirling but nothing a quick PC could take out with a soft cut pad and some wax.

He seems pretty fixed on the price but I think 28K would be acceptable or least the price I would offer. Did not drive it as I want a RC and did not want to waste the owners time.

Brat said:
What is a WearyMicrobe?

My job is to beat DNA into E.coli and make them produce drugs and then kill themselves through overwork. hence Weary Microbe

WearyMicrobe said:
Drove out and took a look at it for those interested.

The truck is straight, did not see any dings or dents in the body or anywhere else. It is extremely clean on the inside and the seats show very little signs of wear.

The rear tires are completely shot, down to the bars. The sellers has two more in the back but was waiting until the truck sold. The rear passenger rim has a few good sized gouges and would need to be repaired to be perfect. There are a few other small scratches on the others wheels but nothing major.

Looking underneath what I could see looked decent. Paint has swirling but nothing a quick PC could take out with a soft cut pad and some wax.

He seems pretty fixed on the price but I think 28K would be acceptable or least the price I would offer. Did not drive it as I want a RC and did not want to waste the owners time.
Right on. Good looking out bro!

WearyMicrobe said:
My job is to beat DNA into E.coli and make them produce drugs and then kill themselves through overwork. hence Weary Microbe

great job!

my RC is for sale:dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back