Anyone know how to track vehicle build status?

that truck would look better with a super single.

problem with the super single is they're designed for much more weight ... in the rain on a 25-3500 size truck, they wander worse than drag slicks in a seattle rainstorm...

my buddy's got a 2500 duramax on 22.5's...it was a disaster until the dual rears;)

problem with the super single is they're designed for much more weight ... in the rain on a 25-3500 size truck, they wander worse than drag slicks in a seattle rainstorm...

my buddy's got a 2500 duramax on 22.5's...it was a disaster until the dual rears;)

They ride HORRIBLE too, for the same reason. And, if you get a puncture it's all over (no "extra" tire to get you home) and they are BIG $$$$$.

Hey Justin congrats man that looks like it's going to be a sinister truck..Depending on color lol if it looks anything like that PIC your good lol

Solid white with tan/brown 2 tone leather, almost went with the blue but it's so much blue on a big truck like that and I don't like the 2 tones.

Justin, any luck with the VINWIN search. the guys on the challenger forums where tracking thier builds. and there isnt anything wrong with blue

Attachments

• new truck 054.jpg
    new truck 054.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
Yes, I posted a link on the first page. I like the blue but dont want a two tone and I think it would be too much blue. I could only find one solid blue to look at online and it was overwhelming, especially since I would like to body color the grill and bumpers.

Yes, I posted a link on the first page. I like the blue but dont want a two tone and I think it would be too much blue. I could only find one solid blue to look at online and it was overwhelming, especially since I would like to body color the grill and bumpers.

Yeah, instead of Moby Dick (Albino Sperm Whale), you would have a Blue Sperm Whale. :D:p:marchmellow:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back