Anyone know if Pep Boys or Autozone type stores stock a replacement panel filter??

Craig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For stock airbox?? Nothin special just basic replacement air filter ...TIA

Craig said:
For stock airbox?? Nothin special just basic replacement air filter ...TIA

I have been doing extensive research on the stock filters and found that the dodge turbo HO Diesel filter would be the way to go.
I am going to use the Amsoil Synthetic Microfiber panel filter Part#EAA189. Tests revealed it out flowed the K&N by several hundred cfm while filtering out far smaller debri. I intend to flow test it myself though.

There is a Wix Part #42846, a Fram part#CA9589,Mopar Stock Part# 5029703AA.

So nasty.... you ignore me for months then take a shot at me real nice Michael!!! :(
TheSickness said:
Ehh use the telephone Knucklehead :confused: :dontknow: Man Jersey dudes are stupid............and Ghey

By the way found it at Napa... going to grab it in a bit thanx guys!!

Craig said:
So nasty.... you ignore me for months then take a shot at me real nice Michael!!! :(
Ignore you ? You post 2 times a year and I ignore you Bwahahahhaa...I believe I kick you in the Nutz everytime I see you post :confused: You F#ckin F$ck :D :marchmellow: How ya doin Craigypoo :D

Lol whore i'm ok man just takin it easy...how u been??
TheSickness said:
Ignore you ? You post 2 times a year and I ignore you Bwahahahhaa...I believe I kick you in the Nutz everytime I see you post :confused: You F#ckin F$ck :D :marchmellow: How ya doin Craigypoo :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back