Anyone near McGuire AFB?

initforthelulz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just made it over here last night and I need to find a dealer to take the truck to (transmission issue). I'm going to call around and see who has a Viper tech and experience working on 10's but if anyone has any first hand experience with the local spots I'd appreciate the info.

Also, I saw Red RC 04/05 going passed the McGuire Main Gate around 3-4 o'clockish. It only took me a day to find a fellow RBC brother :rock:

Last edited:
You can take it to Dodge City on rt130 and ask them to have Ryan look at it. He is a Viper Tech and knows the 48re quite well.

Reedman Toll in Langhorne PA is also suppossed to have some good Viper Tech's but I never took my truck there so I can not say how they are but they are supposed to be good as well.

I just made it over here last night and I need to find a dealer to take the truck to (transmission issue). I'm going to call around and see who has a Viper tech and experience working on 10's but if anyone has any first hand experience with the local spots I'd appreciate the info.

Also, I saw Red RC 04/05 going passed the McGuire Main Gate around 3-4 o'clockish. It only took me a day to find a fellow RBC brother :rock:

Red RC '05 was mine. You had a quad in the back of yours? There are a few 04/05/06 QC and 04/05 RC around MDL..... Welcome!
My friend takes his Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and Challenger SRT8 to Freehold Dodge for warranty stuff, he says they know there ****! They are about 45 minutes from the base. Good Luck!

You can take it to Dodge City on rt130 and ask them to have Ryan look at it. He is a Viper Tech and knows the 48re quite well.

Reedman Toll in Langhorne PA is also suppossed to have some good Viper Tech's but I never took my truck there so I can not say how they are but they are supposed to be good as well.

Thanks for the info! And they're right down the road, so I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Red RC '05 was mine. You had a quad in the back of yours? There are a few 04/05/06 QC and 04/05 RC around MDL..... Welcome!
My friend takes his Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and Challenger SRT8 to Freehold Dodge for warranty stuff, he says they know there ****! They are about 45 minutes from the base. Good Luck!

Sounds good, I think I'll check the local place out and see how I like'em and if I don't I know where to go.

Yea, I had the quad in the back. I'm sure my 10 is probably one of the rougher looking ones. Quad in the back, finish on one of my wheels in gone, dent on the side, front lip is pretty chipped up... but I love it.

My wife noticed your truck before I did. I haven't seen a RC in person in almost 4 years so it caught me off guard lol. But you've got a clean looking truck!

Took it down to Dodge City last night and they said they wouldn't be able to look at it until Thursday.

Well they called me today and the shift linkage needed to be adjusted; it was installed but not adjusted... at all. And there was another cable that wasn't installed, just hanging there and showed no signs of ever being installed.

So if you ever find yourself in Great Falls MT stay away from Lithia Dodge and for that matter Lithia in general is probably a bad bet. Seriously? I know people **** up, but having my truck for over a month and then not properly installing two pretty simple components and then having me waist my time after driving 2200 miles away isn't ok. Stupid ****s. /rant

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back