anyone near Northbridge Massachusettes

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone close to the area? Wondering if anyone would take my money to pick up a product and then ship for me. PM Me if you can help , thanks:rock:

FATJACK said:
I hope it is something to make the old LamboTruck a little faster.:D :D

LOL not a worry jack...Those runs were just bait;) ... I assure you this january things will be alot different..

FerrariTruck said:
LOL not a worry jack...Those runs were just bait;) ... I assure you this january things will be alot different..
January, January, lets see....whats happening in January??:D :D

Dont know if it helps but im abot 100miles from there, is ther a chance someone could meet me in CT with the "product" .. im always around the border of ct mass on the weekends so if that helps

hcetzneb said:
Dont know if it helps but im abot 100miles from there, is ther a chance someone could meet me in CT with the "product" .. im always around the border of ct mass on the weekends so if that helps

well im not sure bud but let me ask and try. What city do you live in? or what location can i tell him you might be able to meet him?

FATJACK said:
January, January, lets see....whats happening in January??:D :D

oh nothing much... Lambotruck will just be getting a Nx dyno tune to start and will finally have the front susp setup with skinnies...but nothing much..i mean how can a proper front suspension reduce times. right:D

FerrariTruck said:
well im not sure bud but let me ask and try. What city do you live in? or what location can i tell him you might be able to meet him?

Well im always in harford area i could travel alittle bit more up 84 just let me know how far he is will to come down..

FerrariTruck said:
oh nothing much... Lambotruck will just be getting a Nx dyno tune to start and will finally have the front susp setup with skinnies...but nothing much..i mean how can a proper front suspension reduce times. right:D
i dont think puttin adapters on the front so you can run skinnies is by any means a proper front suspension...its a bandaid thats gonna end up gettin you seiously hurt or even killed....thats all for now

505'sFastestViper. said:
i dont think puttin adapters on the front so you can run skinnies is by any means a proper front suspension...its a bandaid thats gonna end up gettin you seiously hurt or even killed....thats all for now

theres trucks that run em and go to glamis... they ve broken ball joints, axles, and popped beads of a tire before and never have they had an adaptor fail..so if it puts up with that well a lil 5k pound truck a smoot surface is no promblem..

Its the best interest of the shop owner to tell you they are not safe and you are better off with him welding in a corvette style suspension...($$$ for him)but then again im not shooting for 10s

FerrariTruck said:
theres trucks that run em and go to glamis... they ve broken ball joints, axles, and popped beads of a tire before and never have they had an adaptor fail..so if it puts up with that well a lil 5k pound truck a smoot surface is no promblem..

Its the best interest of the shop owner to tell you they are not safe and you are better off with him welding in a corvette style suspension...($$$ for him)but then again im not shooting for 10s
i have not touched the front end suspension wise.....the only reason im goin too is weight ...the weight of the tires and the weight of all the other suspension pieces will be moderately cut in half ....which you know as well as i know...that is a great thing just be careful....there are only a few mexicans here on the forum i dont want to lose one of my peeps!!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
i have not touched the front end suspension wise.....the only reason im goin too is weight ...the weight of the tires and the weight of all the other suspension pieces will be moderately cut in half ....which you know as well as i know...that is a great thing just be careful....there are only a few mexicans here on the forum i dont want to lose one of my peeps!!!!!!!

LOL> Well then you should already know we have our shit covered;) LOL:D :D :D

Hey do you want in on the group buy for custom high energy drag springs? They will let your truck sit low and also will help the front suspension fully extend when u launch. There are 250 bucks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back