Anyone need a hypertech for hemi 03-05

Mike Ramirez

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a hypertech for a 03-05 hemi for sell. I traded in a 03 QC for my 05 SRT RC don't need anymore. I was going to list on ebay but thought I would see if anyone needed first. I will take 150.00 and I will pay for shipping anywhere in US. Also I have a set of OEM tail lights that came off my 05 SRT they are in great shape with the factory paint makers still on them and in great shape 60.00 for those and the same shipping charges apply.

Also last week i seen a link that I just cannot find now that someone posted that had some door seals that had SRT 10 stamped in them. Can anyone help me find them.

If need I can post pictures on the items listed.

Where in TN? I may know someone in Chattanooga that may be interested in it. . .

Did you return the truck back to stock and "unlock" it from your PCM?

sleeper said:
What does the Hypertech do? How much gain.
Thanks.

It's not a power adder it's suppose to tell you your HP, 1/4 times and info like that. I don't think they are very accurate when it came to the SRT not sure on the other vehicles.

In Oak Ridge. And yes I returned back to stock. I gained about 1-3mpg. But the really cool thing is you can adjust what kind of fuel you use 87 89 91. And it will perform to that fuel oct. Also you can adust shifting firmness. Adjust tire size to correct your speedo-meter. Stuff like that. But I could feel a dif in the shifting and I ran 93 oct and I got 15.3 mpg always. QC 4x4....:burnout:

03 only fits 03. i had one and it would not work in new ones. differant part numbers for 03 verses 04 up. just fyi

On some 04's it won't do the shift firmness either. However, the transgo kit will do that for you (Hemi).

Can beat the price if you have an 03.

Stanimal said:
03 only fits 03. i had one and it would not work in new ones. differant part numbers for 03 verses 04 up. just fyi

I have one on my 03 right now..It worked on my 04 before i sold the truck.

works for 03-05 Hypertech lll

Westxsrt10 said:
I have one on my 03 right now..It worked on my 04 before i sold the truck.

works for 03-05 Hypertech lll
I have an 04 Hemi and a Hyperpac. Not all functions will work for both 03 and 04 models (like shift firmness).

Hope it does better then it did on my '97 Dakota V8...I lost power and torque on the dyno after I installed their program :(

I removed it, sent them the dyno charts before and after and got my money back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back