Anyone need Stock Exhaust Tips for his SRT-10? And Other Interior Pieces

1buddyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the section from the Stock Exhaust that has 2 undamaged Chrome Exhaust Tips if someone who has damaged his Tips needs new ones.
MAKE ME AN OFFER.
Cut off as shown in the pics, easily welded back on.
I also have a complete Stock Muffler in good shape off my '05 SRT-10 QC too, but that would probably be expensive to ship.
I also have a few extra Interior parts, Passenger Airbag Cover with the stainless strip that says "SRT-10" (see pics), the stainless strip has a few scratches in it but if you're going to paint the Strip (as I planned to do) then it's easily repaired and a complete dash bezel (see pics).
PM me if you have any interest in anything.
I'm located in San Antonio, Texas. Thanks for looking, Buddy Collins.

CIMG0852.JPG

CIMG0851.JPG

CIMG0827.JPG

CIMG0830.JPG

CIMG0826.JPG

CIMG0829.JPG

I have a damaged tip. It happened during a rough group sex shoot for money. This chick was taking one in each hole. I happened to be the guy in her turd cutter. The guy in her trout hole had a pierced pork sword. To make a long story short that ducking prince Albert caught me in the real soft area around the under tip. As you can only imagine nothing good insued after that. Thousands of dollars of Workmens comp later willy is all good to go..

What was left I had a difficult time with. To be honest it has a bit more roffage on the tip from scar tissue but after some time with a few ladies I know now that it's more desirable than the usual Oscar if ya know what I'm saying..

Last edited:
I have a damaged tip. It happened during a rough group sex shoot for money. This chick was taking one in each hole. I happened to be the guy in her turd cutter. The guy in her trout hole had a pierced pork sword. To make a long story short that ducking prince Albert caught me in the real soft area around the under tip. As you can only imagine nothing good insued after that. Thousands of dollars of Workmens comp later willy is all good to go..

What was left I had a difficult time with. To be honest it has a bit more roffage on the tip from scar tissue but after some time with a few ladies I know now that it's more desirable than the usual Oscar if ya know what I'm saying..

The least you can do is be honest about it all,

It was a chick with a meat stick and the only thing you were porking was her man bag, which you tripped over and ended up with a neck brace but it wasn't from no fall. The group play left you with a concusion, dislocated jaw, and torn putting dispenser... Can't imagine being the chicken in a man rotisserie is for the faint of heart, but you took it like a champ love. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back