Anyone PRE Order The BBK Throttle Body???

caps_lock.jpg

moparracing said:
starting to sound like kenne bell super chargers in 2003 for the hemi's - still ain't got one. :( :D

Yep... Obviously, they don't have enough "Pre-Purchasers" to fill the order yet... hence, It will NEVER be made. :eek: :( :mad: :dontknow: :slug:

i'll be droppin a dime to Mike today:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
Yep... Obviously, they don't have enough "Pre-Purchasers" to fill the order yet... hence, It will NEVER be made. :eek: :( :mad: :dontknow: :slug:

Pre-Purchaser's......... Did they say they were looking for Pre orders? Did they ever post a price? Because I know I have been trying to follow any threads concerning a purchase and yet to see a confirmed price. So please, if a price is out there direct me in the right direction. If the price is reasonable then I am in.

ZCx said:
i'll be droppin a dime to Mike today:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:congrats: This just might help...:argh: ...the more the better. :argh:

Mike Briggs: 1-951-266-1771 ext. 312

:argh: :argh: :argh:
Quick

Last edited:
QuickSilver said:

Quick

i agree:rock: :rock: :rock:

tried several times today & always got a "all circuits are busy, try back later" message.:mad:

try again tomorrow:rock:

QuickSilver said:

Quick

for those interested in the BBK TB the phone number is:

1-915-296-1771 ext. 312 Mike Briggs:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

shit!!!!! just listened to Mike's message. 2 more MONTHS:mad: :( ,lol.

waitin on castins to come in & Mike said that the new stuff for that new POS Camaro is got them covered up.

Last edited:
The way this is dragging on makes me wonder... :(:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

HaroldD said:
The way this is dragging on makes me wonder... :(:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

sort of.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

but to the best of my understandin its just a different throttle shaft assembly, for cruise & kickdown.

i'm goin to stay on their butts:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back