anyone running catless mids and magnflow

vipertank

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im about to go to catless mids from jmb and magnflow tru-x perforated core cat back, what do you guys think this will sound like? if anyone is running this set up i would like to know what to expect of of this. oh no headers il be running stock manfolds.thanks for any help you guys can give me.

i got no cats at all, magnaflow x pipe placed about where the end of tranny is and then two magnaflow round mufflers. Pretty loud setup but sounds GREEEAT

thats what im running. catless and magnaflow...sounds fantastic. under full throttle...sick

LOL my wife knows when i turn into the neighborhood too lol. She calls right away and always ask "hey i know you just pulled into neighborhood but can you go to the store and get this that or another." LOL

Mopar Long Tubes, catless mids, and magnaflow. Its loud. Or as my new neighbors said "damn that thing there sounds like a beast"

Magnaflow, Cat-less mids = perfect....:elefant:

If she pops (backfires) to much for you when you take your foot off the gas.
They don't like that in Santa Monica...:dontknow:
Have your tuner take the fuel away on decell.
Plenty of sound going WOT, but quiet on decelation..:rock: ...just a rumble.....

Enjoy!

Last edited:
LOL my wife knows when i turn into the neighborhood too lol. She calls right away and always ask "hey i know you just pulled into neighborhood but can you go to the store and get this that or another." LOL

My hound dog knows when im close to home ,,when i turn into naborhood he starts howling like a hound dog at the door ,,drives my wife nuts :D

I had Belanger LT headers, hi flow cats and Magnaflow catback and the drone at 3k drove me crazy, so I switched out the catback to Mopar/Borla and the drone all but disappeared.

I got my catless jmb midpipes on today and wholly shit i love them they sound great with my set-up seems to have more power and it really seems that motor rev quicker now. im 100% pleased with them and thanks for you guys input!

Magnaflow, Cat-less mids = perfect....:elefant:

If she pops (backfires) to much for you when you take your foot off the gas.
They don't like that in Santa Monica...:dontknow:
Have your tuner take the fuel away on decell.
Plenty of sound going WOT, but quiet on decelation..:rock: ...just a rumble.....

Enjoy!

driving down bristol st in Santa Ana, Ca i got people ducking when i let my foot off the gas lol. Sounds like gun shots

thinking my self into a loud ass exhaust set up can some one hook me up to get this

The JMB mids are great but I would go with Borla on the cat back. Others have had problems with the Magnaflow and not alot of factory support. My Borla tailpipe broke and They sent me a new one at no charge and did not want the old one back. Borla cares. Magnaflow does not.

Oh and at the track I was at 96 dbs. Loud and proud.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back